Reviews for The Bosom Friend
awww...now I feel like crying
that was beautiful
loved it
Janey chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow, you gave me chills! I loved it!
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
A great story. Very good.
A Forgotten One chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i think that its really good that you have written about diana as we hardly hear about her in later books.

great job and keep up the good work!:)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Your stories intrigue me... I really liked this one as well; you're right; there aren't many Diana stories out there, and this one is one of the best I've seen.
Morte Rouge chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
...wow.

That is all I can say.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, that was so sad... You're quite right, Diana deserves a mention.
emily-in-the-glass chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
what a well-written piece! you took me completely by surprise. i thought it would be just another tale of diana's overshadowedness in their childhood days, i love how you extended it to a reflection over their whole lives and friendship, and how subtly you wove in the diana-jack pairing - i like how it wasn't the centre of the story and yet it's there to appease us fans who want to know more of life after the war. :)

Have you read "The Road to Yesterday?" Your story reminds me of the ones in it a lot - where the Blythe family is always held up as a paragon in Glen St. Mary, so there are many characters who are sick of hearing about their perfection, all the time.

anyway, i really loved your one-shot. you're a great writer. everything you've put in ties in well, the opening line sets the theme right away, and the last line is completely LMM-ish. keep writing! i can't wait to see more of your work.
Account Not Found chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very very touching. I loved this FFic! The funeral was so sad though. Gah! But very very good! I applaud you! *ticks all four boxes*

WalterUnaForever
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I adored this piece. I think that Diana was not written enough in the books and not enough on this sight. I love how you paralled everything that happened in Diana's life with Anne's. And yet Diana was never mean or petty towards Anne, which she never felt in the books. They weren't bossom buddies for nothing!

And I liked the bit about Diana and Jack marrying. I've seen it before, I'm not sure where, and I've always liked it. As far as more characters to write on, I think Josie Pye would be good. I've always wanted to get inside her head. :)