Reviews for ANBU no Yoko
Engineer of Epicness chapter 3 . 8/13
Please ignore that review of mine for chapter 4, my phone decided to send the review before I could finish it.
real review: this story looks rather interesting, it's a pity it hasn't been updated for so long.
Engineer of Epicness chapter 4 . 8/13
Furionknight chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I look forward to more :)
Inverness chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I have to say, that despite my issues with what the site admins are doing right now, it's still quite irritating to find that all these old stories that I've been following and that are never updated like this one, only come back to life in a time of crisis so the author can take advantage.

Anyhow, do you have any intention of continuing this story. Stories involving Kurama are still quite scarce today even with the background of the bijuu slowly being expanded upon in the manga.
Dameus chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Why is it everyone who writes a GOOD story seems to disappear into some sort of Abyss for authors? I personally think it's set up by Harry Potter Fan-girls so they can force the captives to write Harry/*inert character* for the rest of eternity. If you end up there and get this message, just know that no help will be coming. Seriously, I'm not stepping foot in there.
Lixie Lorn chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Well, i guess hearing about a fic through an A/N saying it won't be updated for ages is bad timing. But hey.

KyuubiAnko. I'd fight the entirety of Akatsuki for some of THAT. XD

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, out.
nagozualdean chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
man i love this please continue
InuOtaku911 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
A very interesting concept you have here, I look forward to where this story goes. One question-who is Naruto getting paired up with, if anyone?
Dameus chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Nice chapter, but I feel you need a more smooth transition from one event to another. Also Envirmental description, such as the moon, clouds, the noises of animals or small scurrying creature. Need more of that.

As for reviews, yes you don't have many but I think that's more because of the rarity for the two main characters here. An update one day can be thrown 20pages back in 24 hours, and searches usually put in "Naruto, Sasuke, Shikimaru, Ino, Hinata". You don't usually see "Anko" put in yet alone "Kyubi". If you had put in Naruto and Kyubi, you would have more reviews. I didn't even know you had updated till I checked, and I usually check the website daily. 2months I didn't know you updated, geez. I was shocked. So yeah, don't feel TO down. When the word count goes up you should get more reviews. Another widely looked at search, over 100kwords.
Oddity chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
good choice! ttebayo

anko chan is so cute coverd in bits of flesh!
Oddity chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
can't wait! ttebayo!
Kaiju Moth chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
*Tap tap* Hello! Long time no see!

So yeah, I was kinda disappointed this wasn't a chapter, but I completely understand. Life sometimes has a habit of getting in the way of things. Don't get too discouraged about writer's block, it happens to everyone. Sometimes you just gotta write and see what comes out, or wait for a spark to happen then write the hell our of it. Believe me, finishing a fanfic is not easy. As someone who's written three that went over 20 chapters, I know. XP

I know I haven't been around FF much lately either, I've been up to lots of stuff lately, school being one of them. That's why I've FINALLY made use of the alert function.

Anyway, glad to hear that you got power back in your house! But I'm sorry to hear your going through some issues right now. I hope everything's ok. And I hope whatever it is, you get through it quickly. Here, have some cookies to help cheer you up (since you gave so many to me in my story)!

Oh, and as for my *original* story, it's coming along nicely, but slowly. If I can, I'll try to post it sometime. In the meantime, I think I'll mosey on to some of your other stories and review them sometime this week. (Have you read my fic "Far Away" by any chance? It's my favorite one I've written on this site).

Until next time, like you say, Sayounara, Ikasury!
undeadyeti chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
the lord of demons brought low by an angry female oh the irony
undeadyeti chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Nice and it be Anko in the bar and i think the man now be a enuch Arrgh at least he'll have lovely singing voice
Kaiju Moth chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Sorry for not finishing yesterday. Let's just say, I've become kind of addicted to Madden 08 lately...(even though that game can be frustrating as hell)

Anyway, great second chapter! It's still a little confusing trying to follow all the names, but I'm starting to pick things up. The only criticism I have so far is that I'm cathing a few typos and grammar mistakes. Just proofread it a little better and you should be fine.

Other than that, I'm really liking it so far! Action was good, as well as your injections of humor here and there. Yoko is someone I definitely wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley, and Anko sounds like one tough bitch. I can't wait to meet her! Baby Naruto is so cute!

Again, great chapter. I'd urge you to continue if you have the time.

Oh, I'm currently about 2/3 done with the next chapter of "Tearing Me Down". It should be up fairly soon.

Like you say: Tll next - sayounara, ikasury!