Reviews for Polyjuice, Memory Charms, and More
mhersheybar chapter 12 . 9h
Haha - offput? I think it just seemed uncomfortable. But you divested me of that opinion with this story. Love the idea of everyone in the family getting in on the action.
Makokam chapter 12 . 10h
Well this was a surprise. Honestly surlrised I read it as fast as I did. But since this was a series of...unrelated stories, I guess I had no hesitation regarding what had happened previously.

Cool chapter. Thanks for the update.

Makokam out.
Guest chapter 12 . 10h
I’m with you on the gold standard. Damn I’ve missed your writing
cacata chapter 12 . 10h
ok. I'm only midday through this. am I going to suddenly discover Molly and Arthur are also up to sexual shenanigans?
I KNEW IT! Back to the atory! I love that they forgot the book in their haste to get home and get it on.
I really missed this atory.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Great stories, the last two are my favourites.
Me chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Ohhhkaaay! Wow. Now I want some polyjuice potion. I'd love to experience what the other side feels!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
Amazing one-shots! I can feel their love.
Potterpandemonium chapter 10 . 3/3/2017
I loved this! All of the stuff with Ginny thinking about how Lily must have felt seriously made me tear up!
Great writing :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
These are awesome! Hoped that you would return to write this haha
Epeefencer chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
An almost perfect first time for them. I can defintely see Harry acting the way he did. That time right after he defeated Tom had to be exceedingly hard on him, torn between the grief and guilt he felt along with his happiness at finally being able to look towards a future with Ginny. Something that made him try his hardest to win. Loved it.
Epeefencer chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Very hot and oh so wonderful. Loved how they learned as they explored each others bodies. Very well done!
Epeefencer chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Wow! What a wonderful gift Ginny received from Harry even if he didn't know she was there. Though I do find it kind of hard to believe that Ginny had an orgasm a couple of feet from him and didn't hear anything. The appearance of the shampoo had to clue him in too. It certainly hadn't been there when he entered to take his shower.
nayin17 chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
Please update...love this so much
nayin17 chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
My favorite chapter...hands down, one of the best that I've read
nayin17 chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Harry and Ron are so cute and laughing at the last part