Reviews for For Name's Sake!
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 5/26
Great story. Luna is a character with such potential. I liked the way you showed the public "looney" persona but gave us the thoughtful, intelligent private thoughts behind her actions. Very sweet.
billjenny6972 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Excellent story!
Megan chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow...

What can I say, this was a really, really great one shot. Sweet yet bittersweet at the same time. Gosh, I really do love Luna.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aww sweet
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Brilliant. Luna deserved the honour. She is a fantastic character and I love that you showed her reaction to having Lily named after her. I love that it took her a moment or two to realise she was named after her. Also Harry and Ginny's explanation that "we want her to be free and herself" is wonderful.
Giracer4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Beautiful! I'm a total Luna-lover myself, and I don't see why any of us would even try to kill you! I think that you aged Luna perfectly into a not-so-related aunt and this made my day! sweet, touching and sentimental in all the right ways.
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Gotta love Luna - great shot!
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That's so sweet, especially the sentiment at the end. Makes me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
A friend recommended one of your stories for me to read, so I'm checking out all of your stuff. So beware, you will be getting a lot of reviews from me. Bwa ha ha ha.

This one shot was adorable. I thought it brought in too many characters (the children, so many children), but you can't keep them out. The Weaselys multiply like Weaselys.

It was adorable, and very cute. My favorite part thestral toy (so cute, I want one). I can just imagine little Lilly carrying it around when she is a little older.

I also liked the flashback of Luna's mom, and the whole "believe everything". It's a great way to show why Luna is Luna.

Great story, and good writing.
Magic Within Us chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wonderful. This is absolutely amazing! It's showing us a look into Luna's mind and explaining her belief in all things unseen. Luna is my second favorite character after Sirius.
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is very sweet. Luna is one of my favorite non-Trio characters.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awww! Sweet.
Spazzy Princess chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Squee! The ickles were so cute and Luna was awesome with the nickies and the believing and the Aunty Looneyness! You got her exactly right!
kanalevi chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Thank you for sharing this, that was indeed very lovely.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011