Reviews for The Sheldon Flexibility Improbability
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That's Sheldon lee cooper dumbass!
And you call yourselves a tbbt fan! -_-
Robert12774 chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Nice ending
OhTex chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I thought this was great! Sheldon's relationship with Winona was so matter of fact and that just suited him so well. Good job!
cursivenight chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
Hahaha! I loved this! Yay for Penny/Leonard - and Winona was pretty good too. Sheldon having sexual relations is just about the funniest thing I could ever picture. You did a decent job of it too, he didn't go totally OOC (which is really hard to not do, in my opinion, anyways), so yay!

My favorite line was "he lost all the spit in his mouth." I don't know why but it just made me laugh.

I liked the way you wrote Penny/Leonard - very caring and slow. D
Kittyloveskatten chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
Incredible. I loved every word of it.
sunshine289 chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
Great way to handle a relationship of Sheldon!

I loved the Penny/Leonard parts :D

Loved it (:
Nelle07 chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
Aw loved it!
thesorcerousnation chapter 12 . 3/6/2009
A very interesting story. I'm so glad that someone out there's doing OC! And having what I consider to be the perfect pairing of Leonard/Penny! Thank you for this.
nutshak chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
WO that was frikkin awesome! totally love our writing style! the only way you could improve on this is to skim over and kill all the little left out letters but apart fromt that, absolutely brilliant. Made me laugh :)

Keep it up!
Char-chan chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
ehehe that was super cute story. i loved it -v

keep up the great work!
malaga chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Alright, so I don't often review stories, mostly because I abhor getting reviews with 'Wow! Great job! Plz continue!' and nothing else, but I have to do so this time.

Occam's Razor. Not Ockham's. Yes, it's pedantic, but I had to say it. Other than that little quibble, I liked your story, especially the fact that Sheldon and Winona break up so amicably.
taniaSLA chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
I am loving your story so far, but this chapter is particularly great! I really loved the bit about how Sheldon finds hugs unnecessary in Western society and the one about needing a humanoid of questionable sanity for their earthling zoo. You're doing an excellent job of writing dialogue that sounds like it could be from the actual show (which is the largest compliment I think I could pay). Okay, I'm gonna go read the rest now...
ChristinaAngel chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
I loved the Penny and Leonard bit in the morning and how it was very romantic. Also liked how Sheldon can act like a normal person and the reasons Sheldon and Winona broke up were very them.
PipTheTerrible chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Whoa, really, really well written! Fantastic grasp on Sheldon's character ;p

Great use of terminology as well

KillJoy