Reviews for I Love You
Wait that is only 3 reasons
Hey, I simply loved your stories. I have read just Thirteen Reasons Why and I Love You so far. I will definitely read the rest. I have to say I could not have tell by your writing that yo are 14 :) Sorry i read the stories too late, I started reading fan fiction just now, now didn't review chapters.

I am in the middle of I Love You and for some reason I see only till reason three. I see the story was published in 2008. I am absolutely intrigued now and you would have to help me out here!
June chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Please continue I love your work!
thebabyseal chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Where's the rest.?
Nicole chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
I was wondering to whatever had happened to the I LOVE YOU sequel. It's been awhile and I just started reading it in 2014. It has great potential and I'm sure other people think so too.
davidahare chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
I like this story a lot but what gets me is it has been almost 5 years since this story has been updated and there are still 10 reasons left of why Bella loves Edward. I would like to know when will the 10 reason be posted.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Love it - thank you (just in case you see this even though it's been a bit since you shared it.)
TopazGirl96 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
You should definitely finish!
Courtney chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
LOVED! But where is chapter 5?
Doctor Pink chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I realy realy liked it.
tds88 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Well damn, I just realized that this was the last updated chapter. I saw that its been awhile since you've updated. I hope you come back to this at some point though.

Did I read this right? Did you really write this when you were 14? I've read stories from people 30 and your writing is as good or better than theirs. I hope you are at least still writing, somewhere. It is a great skill to have and keep refined.
tds88 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I knew I heard that song before, but I have to say when I saw the original artists I started cracking up because I just pictured Edward and Bella with afros and bell bottoms.

I like this reason. It is definitely a major quality of Edward's that is used in many stories. A voice of smooth velvet and honey is usually a nice characteristic.
tds88 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
It's certainly only fair that Bella gets her chance to give her Thirteen Reasons. I'm curious to see what she comes up with and how she tells him.
mintgil chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
are you going to update . this is a lovely story .
mslimegreengiraffe chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Are you going to update? I would love to read more!