Reviews for I Love You
I thought it would have 13 reasons, not 3.
I don't get what her power is, and why Edward pulled back from her like it hurt. Does she have the same powers as Jasper?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Wait that is only 3 reasons
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Hey, I simply loved your stories. I have read just Thirteen Reasons Why and I Love You so far. I will definitely read the rest. I have to say I could not have tell by your writing that yo are 14 :) Sorry i read the stories too late, I started reading fan fiction just now, now didn't review chapters.

I am in the middle of I Love You and for some reason I see only till reason three. I see the story was published in 2008. I am absolutely intrigued now and you would have to help me out here!
June chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Please continue I love your work!
thebabyseal chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Where's the rest.?
Nicole chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
I was wondering to whatever had happened to the I LOVE YOU sequel. It's been awhile and I just started reading it in 2014. It has great potential and I'm sure other people think so too.
davidahare chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
I like this story a lot but what gets me is it has been almost 5 years since this story has been updated and there are still 10 reasons left of why Bella loves Edward. I would like to know when will the 10 reason be posted.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Love it - thank you (just in case you see this even though it's been a bit since you shared it.)
TopazGirl96 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
You should definitely finish!
Courtney chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
LOVED! But where is chapter 5?
Doctor Pink chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I realy realy liked it.
tds88 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Well damn, I just realized that this was the last updated chapter. I saw that its been awhile since you've updated. I hope you come back to this at some point though.

Did I read this right? Did you really write this when you were 14? I've read stories from people 30 and your writing is as good or better than theirs. I hope you are at least still writing, somewhere. It is a great skill to have and keep refined.
tds88 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I knew I heard that song before, but I have to say when I saw the original artists I started cracking up because I just pictured Edward and Bella with afros and bell bottoms.

I like this reason. It is definitely a major quality of Edward's that is used in many stories. A voice of smooth velvet and honey is usually a nice characteristic.
tds88 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
It's certainly only fair that Bella gets her chance to give her Thirteen Reasons. I'm curious to see what she comes up with and how she tells him.