Reviews for I Love You
VampireLover321 chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
You have to update soon I've read 13 reasons why and I love you all in one day and I want to read more. The reasons just keep getting better and better!
beautiful-night chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Hi! this is the first time i sent u a review. Obviously cuz i just read one your fics yesterday. I've added a story to my favs. :P

I want to tell you i'm so surprise about your age. Only 14! you're a kid :P however you write very very well. Don't be shy. you must recognize you have a very cute style. I've read "13 reasons why i love u" and that was the type of fics i was looking for when i came to to read about Twilight. You know, i'm on that period of time when i only want to read fluff between Bella an Edward inside the twilight's world. I've tried to read AU storys.. but i think i'm not prepared for that yet. So yesterday i did not went to my job (i was sick) and i spent a lot of my time searching fics of Twilight. I found yours and i love it. I want to make it clear: i absolute adore the way you write. So i think that today, at home, i'll read something of your staff :P. (i'm at work now.. i feel a little better)

i can't wait to see Twilight's movie. I'm a little impacient... in Europe the movie will be on theathers on Dic 5th. Dic 5th! that's a lot of time... oh myy. i want to cry. :'(.

Any way little girl, i already tell u i like the way you write, i'm proud to know you a little because you show your abilities to us and of course i'll love to read more about u. You know, i recently finish the last book (in spanish "Amanecer") but i coudn't leave edward just like that. I was thinking that someone must write about their live on Darthmount or Alaska. It would be fun.

a lot of kisses to you! don't get sick! (we want you, keep writing hehehe)

Night
PandylBas chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
lol, right "sleeping"

continue on
KxTx chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I can't wait to read more!

After I finished reading "Thirteen Reasons Why" I immediately starting reading "I Love You".

I LOVE THIS!

For reals.

It's very well written, few mistakes, but nothing horrible.

You have captured Edward very well I believe.

I can't wait to read more!

:D

-Kt
CompletelyAddicted chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
I just found this sequel, as well as the original... and I really hope that you find a way to continue. This is so sweet and perfect!

You have an amazing gift, I hope nothing but more fantastic stories from you!
kellneriner chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
this is amazing! and thirteen reasons why too! update soon!
Bella Cullen chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
hey its me again WOW! This was great. If you dont mind I was wondering if I could give you a few ideas, for future chapters. Well here I go for one of the chapters when they go to FORKS again. I think they should run into no other then 38 year old Mike. WOW that sounds good not to sound braggy. Ok well I know you said that they would not look like them selfs but... you know i had the idea that Mike sees Bella and cant control his thoughts, and Edward is not very happy with it. Well of course I think Mike should be really ugly , and lonely. Thats why he was hitting on a 16 year old with her boyfriend , and well that boyfriend is not very happy and well thats good old Edward. Well those are my ideas but of course do what you please.
BlackKeys09 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
A friend recommended 13 reasons why to me..and i completely loved it, so naturally I read this one. if possible, I think you're even better at writing in Edward's POV then you are in Bella's.

I love the story so far.

Update soon pleasee!
PenguinsRemindMeOfTwilight chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
I love it! Great chapter and happy 14th birthday too! Update soon please! :P Penguins
IamLeahsConscience chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
I Love You and I Love You! I totally love your stories, including the Thirteen Reasons Why!Keep goingg! One of the things has to be Edward's crooked grin! Another . . . Edward's classical actions! Like mariage and the ring and waiting until they were married! Great job!
Fanpire123 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Please! please write more! according to the thingy at the top of the page you haven't updated in almost FOUR MONTHS! you can't leave me hanging for that long! please write more SOON!

Love your stories!

Ciao!

Fanpire123
Mystery1894 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
This was good! Kinda mushy you know but whatevs. Its good. I like. Haha. The janitor closet thing was hilarious with emmett
Midnight's Queen chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
WOW, I really wish this story was finished. It was just as good as the original, if not better. Why are they going to Forks? Why has Bella been planning this for 30 years? Why did you make Bella Forget everything form her Human life? Do I ask too many questions?
kirster226 chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
I am enjoying this story a lot. I'm just sad that you haven't updated in over three months. Please update soon!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Oh this is such a good story! As much as I enjoyed Breaking Dawn I was kind of upset that Edward and Bella weren't able to be a normal couple like this in the same way that Emmett and Rosalie and Alice and Jasper were. So this is lots of fun for me to read! And I really like the gift you gave Bella - it's so cool! And it totally fits with her personality. Are you going to keep writing this story? I think you should, you're such a good writer and it's definitely worth it to continue. You're doing a great job!
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »