Reviews for I Love You
Secret Hate of Indecision chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
wo i liikedd it nice :D you did it exactly how i wouldve pictured it in my mind lol good job :D
HURRY chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
hi.

ive been waiting months and months for you to finish at lest one more chapter.

i know you might be busy with stuff. but

why start something that your not going to finish and

keep everyone else waiting?

please try and finish it.

im anxiously awaiting..
libertyandverse chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
I just saw your stories today and read through the entire Thirteen Reasons why and I Love You and they're really amazing. They're SO heartbreakingly sweet. I loved the last chapter of Thirteen Reasons Why- that last reason was really perfect. And Chapter One of this story, especially the ending, made me grin so much and then I just started laughing for like 5 minutes as I reread it.

I hope you update this sometime soon :)
imagine.me.free chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Wow these are really good :] Update soon, I cant wait to hear

why Bella wants to go to Forks!
lp-xox chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Awwh, so long no update [

Please, update soon?

I totally love this story «3

And don't worry, you write Edward's pov fantastic! D
isabellamasen02 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
UPDATE! squeals!
dreamgurl93 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
omg! you need to update! love the story so much!
PurdueLiz chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Will you be finishing this?
phantome101 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Will you continue? It's fun to see Bella turn the "13 reasons" around on Edward..
COOPERTASTIC- Yeah I'm cool chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
It's odd that people are alaways so self-concious about Edward's point of veiw, yet the most self-concious ones often do it best. Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
The quote "been there, done that" is NOT yours. It has already been "written". So stop stealing other people's words!
ICanReadYouLikeABook chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
hahahaha

this is GREAT! please update soon, your suspense is killing me. you don't want to be responsible for killing someone, do you? :)
orangemice311 chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
this chapter was great! :) I never know what to say in reviews. I always make them weird. Ho hum. oh well.
Eviesaur chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
please update soon! *_* I love this story!
wolf dem0n chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
you are beyond the most amazing writter! and your only 14! Lucky ducky, im 14 too, and I suck BUTT! ] hahah, keep on truckin and update soon!

can't wait!

~wolfie

{for now, im gonna read somemore of ur storrys ]}
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »