Reviews for I Love You
lalaalaaa chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Wtf! I thought I Story Alerted this.

HAHA, Well.. I swear I did.

but, since i guess i didn't..

I'LL DO IT AGAIN!

STORY ALERT! STORY ALERT! STORY ALERT!

DO, DO, DO, DO, DO, DO, DO, DO!

Hhaa.

Who, Sexy Jealousy. :] GO BELLA!
LittleMissConfused chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
good job! your perspective of how edward feels is really good!
caww chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Well planned to have Edward and Bella with different last names...and with Edward's first surname...how cute.

That Bella wanted to show the high school students that Edward and Bella were together...that solves a

lot of problems.

I giggled...this is the first time I've read that jealousy turns out to be a good thing relating to 'sexy'.

giggle

caww
juliet233 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
I love it! I can SO see Edward reacting that way after hearing the guys' thoughts about Bella :)
TaraLittle chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
WOW, LOVED IT :) LOL, poor Edward & Bella had to go through the whole school hour and pretend not to see each other, but now they can pretend to be together :) Love where you are taking this! PPMS!
theOtherPath chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
LOVE IT! Of course they would go back to high school eventually- and I love how you have characterized it so far. And yep, his jealousy is so sexy. Ha ha.
twilightgurl22 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
i love it, please update soon.

haha i tried to look for the forward arrow.. well i got sad when there was not another chapter to go to. lol.
Edward-is-hunky chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
i have to say

your edward is wonderful!

i know we will probably find out in due course, but

are edward and bella off on their own

where are emmett, rosalie, alice, jasper, carlisle and esme?

anywho

i love your writing

it just flows nicely

:D
I LOVE EDWARD144 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Aw! that was so cute can't wait to read more!
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Well I like it! Keep it up and update.
K.ambrose chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
YAY! ANother AMAZING chapter! you never fail to amaze me. this story is just as amazing as your last one! I love it so keep writing.
Julia chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
I love seeing Edward's point of view. Your doing a great job, update soon! :)
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Great chapter! - especially the last bit!
infp1079 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Great chapter! I would say more but I've got 2 finals in 2 hours... I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Tiffany on the Moon chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Oh

My

God

I abolutely love your fanfics, spent all last night reading Thirteen Reasons Why. Now that I've found this I'm afaid I'll never be able to sleep, until you end it. And I don't want you to do that :D

Must have more... please?
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »