Reviews for I Love You
jessigirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hey just wanted to say that with your other story you made my list of favourites and i think you'll be fine with this one cos your a amazing writer

Pls update soon
juliet233 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
yay for sequels! can't wait to see what Bella's reasons are :D
klm226 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
gah! i loved 'thirteen reasons why' and i already love 'i love you'. cantwait for the next chapter. please hurry.
MLynn1985 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
You have no reason to be terrified, it's a wonderful start to a more than likely wonderful sequel! Thank you so much for making a sequel, I loved Thirteen Reasons. *adds to alert*
caww chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Lovely words.

Lovely images.

Sigh good writing.

Like to read more.

caww
theevilcookiemonster chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
YAY. I'm glad there's a sequel!
his babi seal chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
terrified? what? this is like the best idea ever! bella should totally get her chance to prove her love to edward, since he doubts it so much. and i love the title! that is so clever. can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Shante17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was really good...can't wait to see what Bella has planned for Edward!..UPDATE!
hibiscusqt chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hahaha

a) the titles are clever!

b) I cannot WAIT for the rest of this

Thirteen Reasons Why is one of my favorite FanFics of all time.

It's amazing.

You're amazing.

This whole intense love declaration thing is amazing.

:]
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
can't wait to read the future chapters of this sequel! love it! and just wondering but am i the only insane one to go to barnes and noble just to read the chapter of breaking dawn?

update soon!
765876587658 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Don't be terrified! It was really good! I'm SO EXCITED now because I LOVED Thirteen Reasons Why and so I'm sure this one will be great! And based on this chapter I think it will! I can't wait for more!

~rain is my refuge~
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Awesome, as per usual. Update? ]
xXWishesxX chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm so excited to see how this story goes! update soon! D
Chica-Felton-Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
LOVE IT! KEEP GOING! AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SEQUEL :D
eReid chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very clever -grins-

I'm very excited you chose to do this. It is as excellent as the first, and i am thoroughly looking forward to more.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »