Reviews for I Love You
eReid chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very clever -grins-

I'm very excited you chose to do this. It is as excellent as the first, and i am thoroughly looking forward to more.
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aww i love it im so glad that you are writing this i always felt that bella deserved a chance to tell Edward wny she loved him
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This should be interesting ... from Edward's POV.

I'm glad you decided to do a sequel. :)
craznekoperson13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
please update fast, and that is an interesting power you gave bella
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 5/31/2008

At this moment in time I am not below issuing out death threats if you don't post soon.

To see an update in my email that you've posted a new story or chapter... it seriously makes my day. I go into my email whispering to myself "I hope she posted a new one... please... please..." Then I open my mail and shut my eyes really quick so that it can be a surprise. Slowly I open one eye and if you posted something new I (no joke) get up and do a 5 second happy dance. This is 100% truthfully my routine for checking my email.

I am so ecstatic for reading this story.

NEVER stop writing. EVER. One day I'll buy your book when you become a world famous writer.

AND you're only 13! *slaps one hand over eyes* Amazing...

-LivyAlice
thisisurbanwar chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
ooh, i really liked 13 reasons why, so this looks realy good!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I think you are doing an excellent job, m'dear. You're doing really well with Edward's POV, too. Keep it up! Btw, I like Bella's power. It fits her very well.

btw, have you read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn? If not, I recommend you go find a bookstore, sit your butt down for 10 minutes or so, and read the chapter in the special edition of Eclipse. So good! *desperately waits for August 2nd*
I LOVE EDWARD144 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was awsome! can't wait to see what you come up with!
vikkitori22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
OH

i LOVE it!

i never thought of bellas power like that it is super interesting...

maybe just maybe, and i am only saying this cause it would be cool, but i know it is about edward and bella from edwards perspective, but maybe you could do a ONE-SHOT about bella in school and how she feels with the new power and the bloodlust.

it would be interesting to see what you do with that cause you are such a good writter...

anyway you are doing such a good job please continue
n00dles4lifee chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
its really good! i cant wait till you get to the reasons! i think you did really good picking Bella's power. She was too perceptive lol!
rockontwilight chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love it!
Litsztomania chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Cool
marbleenchantress chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Lol I knew u would do some sequel to thirteen reasons why. Clever title and once again great job can't wait for the other chapters!
jonaslovers1421 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
ok, i love this already. It will be great because they have to pretend to be human, and i absolutly love that its in Edward pov. I love story from his perpective and i think you will do a great job! Update Soon Please!
paws93 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008