Reviews for I Love You
jonaslovers1421 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
ok, i love this already. It will be great because they have to pretend to be human, and i absolutly love that its in Edward pov. I love story from his perpective and i think you will do a great job! Update Soon Please!
paws93 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
update soon!
InnocentChibi chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Although it's only one chapter so far, I truly love the sequel! And I think your idea with the titles is very cute, hahaha. I'm eagerly looking forward to future updates!
twilightgurl22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love it, i truly love your writing.

for a thirteen year old, i would never believe it by the way you write.

Please update, i can't wait to see the thirteen reasons why Bella loves him, oh please dont make me wait forever i beg of you!
all time low high chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
3 things:

1: very smart and goes good together

2: love the ending line. same as thirteen reasons why

3: i am soo glad that you are doing a sequel. this will be just as good as your other story and i will love it just as much (thirteen reasons why is my favoritest story ever! :)
volleyballchick94 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
it VERY clever

congratulations on edward's POV

it was very good

~i read Thirteen Reasons Why and it was great also

shellzf12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
that was really good! You should definitely write more.
ms8 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Your fikken amazing. :]
rockin roxxy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm so EXCITED you decided to do this story! I was looking for aother story to read when I got the alert!

I loved this 1st chapter! Update soon please!
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm so happy you decided to do a sequel!

Lol, and the chapter titles are very clever. Can't wait to read more!
GoldenMoonlight17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great start. I love the power you've given Bella. No need for that leash(as Emmett put it) anymore, all she's got to do is turn her eyes on him. lol OK I'm done for real this time. I've got to go to bed!
kbye chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I get it...thirteen reasons why i love you...i agree, very clever. :)

Update soon! I loved your other story, and I already know I'll love this one too!

hamistasty chapter 1 . 5/31/2008

book luver 2233 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
omg! a sequel!

i loved your last story(srry that i never reviewed...i'm self concious w/these things. idk why...), and i'm excited for this one.
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »