Reviews for I Love You
all time low high chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
3 things:

1: very smart and goes good together

2: love the ending line. same as thirteen reasons why

3: i am soo glad that you are doing a sequel. this will be just as good as your other story and i will love it just as much (thirteen reasons why is my favoritest story ever! :)
volleyballchick94 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
it VERY clever

congratulations on edward's POV

it was very good

A!

~i read Thirteen Reasons Why and it was great also

KEEP IT UP!
shellzf12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
that was really good! You should definitely write more.
ms8 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Your fikken amazing. :]
rockin roxxy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm so EXCITED you decided to do this story! I was looking for aother story to read when I got the alert!

I loved this 1st chapter! Update soon please!
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm so happy you decided to do a sequel!

Lol, and the chapter titles are very clever. Can't wait to read more!
GoldenMoonlight17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
JUST UPDATE! I LOVE YOUR THAT YOU ARE MAKING A SEQUAL! UDDATE!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great start. I love the power you've given Bella. No need for that leash(as Emmett put it) anymore, all she's got to do is turn her eyes on him. lol OK I'm done for real this time. I've got to go to bed!
kbye chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I get it...thirteen reasons why i love you...i agree, very clever. :)

Update soon! I loved your other story, and I already know I'll love this one too!

XOXO :)

TheBetafish
hamistasty chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
ahahahahahh!

IRONY!
book luver 2233 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
omg! a sequel!

i loved your last story(srry that i never reviewed...i'm self concious w/these things. idk why...), and i'm excited for this one.
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw love it! I'm glad you decided to write a sequel this should definitely be good considering they're both vampires now :D Can't wait to see what you come up with, love Edward's POV! Update soon!
rain-waterfall chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is SO GREAT! I can't believe how good you are at writing!

I really liked the 'unhidden in my eyes' thing. Beautiful.

I love her power! It's fantastic!

Maybe you could elaborate on Edwards dicomfort? I didn't exactly understand why he felt that way.

Update soon! This is off to a great start!
Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
well i loved it! i thought you did such a good kob with thirteen reasons why...then to come back with I love you in edward's poing of view...it was beautifully written and i hope you continue no matter what anyone else says. you captured edward's personality so precicly that i'm flaberghasted. spectacular and thought provoking, i'm gonna tell everyone about this story!

ember :)
ametz101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Good job, it's a great first chapter! I love Bella's power, it really suits her. You're doing a good job, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »