Reviews for I Love You
Lori94 chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I love it! I wondered if She would get her chance!
Cordaela chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
hey, love the story! can't wait for updates ")

-skinnercube
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Please please please please please please write some more, I need some more. Please. I love it, just like Thirteen Reasons Why.

More please!

AlexanC.B chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
bella 'sleeping' i thought vampires dont sleep...

i totally love this story and "thirteen reasons why"

it so cute and sweet, and it makes my heart go wild reading about it. keep up the good work and PLEASE...

UPDATES! LOL

XD

3 Alexandra
writz chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I am so impressed with your stories and your age! Keep up the good work and one day you'll be richer than Stephenie Meyer.

One small critique I have for you is concerning the use of the word 'then' verses 'than.' Often you use the word 'then' when you should be using the word 'than.' I've noticed it in previous chapters, but am just now reviewing your writing.

Congrats. You're my first review since I am so impressed with you and your abilities.
moviesalltheway chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
aww this story is so cute please continue :)
AmCat chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Truly awesome story. It seems like you plucked the Edward and Bella of Twilight straight off the pages - they're so like Stephenie Meyer's. I seriously think you nailed both of their personalities. And you gave Bella a pretty interesting power, too.

Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

-AmCat
TeacupHero chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Loved the first and now there's a second! -gasp- I'm so excited!
TeacupHero chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
This is really amazing!
gatorgirl94 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
ah-may-zing!
Twilight.Taco chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Everything was going along normally, I was drinking my normal Coke/Cherry blended Icee, glancing from the screen casually...appraising all of your fluffiness that I loved so much and then...*BAM!* I all of the sudden - miraculously - CHOKE ON MY DRINK! And I know you're wondering, how in the Carwasle (don't ask :D) did that happen?

"I...I love your orgasm face..."

OMGEE! *Jess moment* I know, I know, that usually doesn't do that to people. But then I play it over in my head and I'm like...EDWARD SAID THAT TO BELLA? YAY! It's like that time on Isle Esme in Breaking Dawn, with the simplest sentence...I'm just like that, I guess. I love it when Edward goes out there a bit. ;) You are WONDERFUL! I totally love you and this story. You write beautifully. :)

Update soon, I can't wait! It's lovely. xD

-Megan
Twilight.Taco chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Don't be terrified! (I came to your story IMMEDIATELY after finishing 'Thirteen Reasons Why'!) And I actually think you did Edward's POV quite well...captured it perfectly, in fact. ;) I love how the title connects, too-I didn't even think about it until you pointed it out! Love it. Can't wait, the irony in this situation *cough* DEJA VU! *cough* is weighing me down! It's wonderful. xD

-Megan
Aureleis chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Aww. That was sweet. The "You didn't use the janitor's room"- it was hilarious. xD Please, please, PLEASE update soon! Otherwise... I'll get Emmett to rape you in the janitors closet. *growls*
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Ooh. I like it. And you're fabulous, writing from Edward's POV.
xoluvswim10xo chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
OMG! I love your stories! You need to add on to this story! It's so good! I love it! KEEP WRITING!
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »