Reviews for I Love You

love it
warblinginthetardis chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
LOVE IT!
MsDrOctogonapus chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
That story is really good r u planning on writing more? I think you should
hannahmaycullen chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
aww they are so cute, great chapter-it made me laugh

update soon
LoveEdward chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
its a really good story and please continue...your what is bellas power? could you explain further please, otherwise totally awsome story, nd i also read 13 reasons why.. keep up the good work
vampchick09 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
i like it really good
xmamaxxsmurfx chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Oh please tel me there's another chapter coming straight away because i see you haven't updated since last year and this story is beautiful and i really want to read more :):):)
Lacy-Jane chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
a lil ray of sunshinee chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
lol id review every chapter if i could.. but im more of a erm, get to the most recent posting. apparently, this is it *frown*

i expected more, thats y theres a frown, lmao

regardless, i think u do edward's mind really good. although y is she pretending to sleep completely loses meh.

OMG lol thirteen reasons all over again. i like how the sequel matches the original, i didnt notice until u mentioned it (lol yea, ive read everything, in two days, lmao.)

OMG im 14 too, (im not sure if that still counts though, i figure that ur a couple yrs older than meh give or take?)

waiting on a new chapter, xD as im sure everyone else is...
YaNeverKnow21 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
When ya gonna update?
nonoman chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
i love your story!

are you going to finish it?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
please! Continue this story!
iLiya11 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
AH! r u going to write more? please tell me u are! i love love love the story! and the power that bella has is intersting! KEEP WRITING! this story and the other one is beyond awesomeness!
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »