Reviews for The Games We Play
Anon chapter 7 . 3/15
MemoryThief chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Oh my god...No Regrets and Bittersweet made me sad... T-T poor Mattie and Mells...gah! Those two are *sobs* wonderful writing though, I really did love it!
Hazel chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Oh my god... That was amazing! I actually cried... What a beautiful story.
Pradadevill chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
one word: AMAZING.
DarknesshastakenJuliet chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
OMG, it was so sad, after reading it all, I wanted to hug u, u brilliant minded stranger, I have never seen Death Note from that side of view, it was more than murder and mistake and lost lives, but love, choices, and broken hearts. "Love is lost, when your choice turns into a mistake" I just thought of that, please visit and I think I'll write something about Death Note, too. Ahhh, I still feel that sad fate from within me, it's so sad. Please continue to write your stories, especially Death Note, remember that I'm still hugging you. Sorry, I'm just so surprised something I thought turned out so evil, could be so lovely. Thank You so much for that story, I'll read some more. Wait, Thank You So Much!

elvesdragon chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
i don't usually read tragedy stories...but this one pulled at screamed at me to read it! and i did!
nowherenew chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
This chapter and the one previous to this one made me cry. I almost never cry, no matter the circumstance, but the MelloMatt in this story brought me to tears. MelloMatt is easily one of my all-time favorite couples, and their story is so tragic to me. I wish that Ohba and Obata would write a whole other series on just Mello and Matt through the years of Whammy's, the mafia, and everyhing those two boys went through in their life.

This is the second time I've read this story and both times, your expressive and stylish writing have made me both laugh out loud and cry to myself. Your style really is gorgeous and your writing just flows naturally; there's not one instance I can recall in his story that I didn't understand a sentence or I thought something just sounded awkward to me. I hope to see more of your talent in the future!

3 Christie (because I forget my account name haha)
24MisakiChan chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
I'M IN TEARS! I ABSOLUTELY BAWLED MY EYES OUT AT MATT AND MELLO'S CHAPTERS! but i am an L fan and both beyond birthday's and Light's chapters were sweet! (although i think beyond's chapter was quite provocative! ) LOVE THIS STORY!
Song Of Eternity chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
I was right! I love this story. I lve how you portrayed Matt and Near. Matt is pretty much a free agent in fanfiction because 1. he's hot 2. He's pretty much pre-set with two totally cute guys and 3. Hes only in like 2 scenes in the entire anime/manga. This gives them a huge amount of creative freedom. My little sister has the hugest crush on Near. I keep telling her that he isn't a very emotional guy. (she hates logic, so Its definitly not a good match, right?) She likes him cause hes cute, but Near just doesn't understand emotion. Everyone says hes like L, but if you watch the series carefully, you can see that he knows it, he is just very deprived of it. I've finally found a fic that can express all of that. Thank you so much. I'm going to go read your other fics now!
Song Of Eternity chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
this was a beautiful first chapter! I'm impressed. I think I'm going to like this story!
ILoveMyGeeWay chapter 7 . 12/23/2008

The ones with Matt and Mello were defiantly my favorite.

Silly Near doesn't know what love is, he is missing out on so much! On pain and suffering but also on true happiness and weightlessness. Ah, love sucks but it is so liberating while it lasts. like 2 seconds with me, lol

Well I loved it! loved loved loved loved it!
xLolitaHolocaust MOVED chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
chapters 4 and 5 made me nearly cry...

great job.
ThatSuperGeek chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
Definately one of the best ive ever read. I loved the way it re-tells things that really happened but in such a different way. I love the way its all connected and its so amazingly believable. This is special stuff. I love it
nobody-09 chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
I absolutely loved L and Light's chapter, it was so beautifully written. The beginning definitely grabbed my attention as well. Love it.
Jessucka the Toy Kitten chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Amazing. I love your style.