Reviews for Drawn Back to the Basics
The Rank 5 Ninja chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
Will you pleeeaaaassse update this story!?
deleted recently chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Wow I've retread this story so many times and only now did I realise wolfgainers using the fullmetal alchemist monsters.
Wetland king chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Is this story discontinued?
Shapesnatch chapter 30 . 9/7/2009
What in the name of Ra is Stien doing seriously.
Dragolord09 chapter 30 . 9/6/2009
I'm surprised no one mentioned one of the character's love for Kamen Rider! Guess which season it is!
Snibbity Dibbity chapter 30 . 9/6/2009
I thought Kono was going to lose for sure, but I'm glad she didn't, I like how she refers to herself in the third person. I wonder what happened to Kenshin, hopefully next chapter will shine some light on this, as well as what Stein is up to.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 30 . 9/6/2009
Well looks like Aka's won't have any competition for guys anymore. :S

Now all that remains is for the rest of the over-the-top personalities to have their time in the spotlight.
Lonely Ghost666 chapter 30 . 9/6/2009
Sweet strawberry sundaes that was wrong. Hitting a little kid with supernatural holograms of monsters. I wonder if these guys even realize the danger they're in. What with the fact two of their people have been absorbed by shadow and earth and don't seem to care. Still, wonderful chapter.
Marvel Maiden Squalls chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Wow, i reviewed Chapter 7 without finishing the chapter "

Of course Odoroki beat him! :P

So Nathaniel joined the police? Thats different.
Marvel Maiden Squalls chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
...Wow! That card was just pot of greed! So didn't see that coming...

lol Its weird how Julius calls her 'luv' instead of 'love' :P

These duels are very long. Very, very long. Maybe it just seems that way cause its written out. It's long, but not boring.

WHAT! How could Sai lose? Like what? Odoroki for sure will kick his butt. Besides Sai's dad, i dont think anyone can beat him.
Marvel Maiden Squalls chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Holy crud! O_o Srry! I've fallen so behind. I shall do my best to catch up again!

lmao thats so funny how they ended up in the hot tub together! I would have died if that was me! lol They'll never drop the Dorkus thing will they? :P

I think the relationship between Odoroki and Sai is hilarious! XD It's sort of like a big brother-little sister thing. She constantly annoyed by him, but he's more skilled, so he can avoid her punches and such.

lol I love Julius' deck! XD Having the Charm Knight kissing Sai's hand was hilarious! XD You put so much humor in here, which makes it enjoyable. I do have to admit though Julius is a big pain. " I wonder what card he pulled, guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find out!
Snibbity Dibbity chapter 29 . 8/23/2009
This was a great chapter. I feel kinda sorry for Ducas, he just can't seem to catch a break. The Wandering Reaper(which was awesome) sorta reminds me of Vergil from DMC, now that I think about it, some of Solo's "Solo" monsters remind me of DMC in general. Are you a DMC fan?
Shapesnatch chapter 29 . 8/22/2009
Man poor Dorkus he has such bad luck I almost feel bad for the dude. And what in the name of Ra is Stein up to?
Agent of the Divine One chapter 29 . 8/21/2009
It wont be long now. Soon it will all be over.
ryukenshi chapter 29 . 8/21/2009
FUCK MAN! I was rooting for Ducas to finally get that win he so rightfully deserves! Or at least not fight such a powerful opponent as Solo. Yea he had a good run and all but man that Wandering Reaper is so damn much like Vergil off of DMCI. btw if I might make a note,that the Solo monsters do remind me of either VIrgil or Dante (More so Dante) from the Devil May Cry series. (Only if you read the books though)Sure he forgot who he was for a time, but he was just as badass although his name begets me at this time. Something Redgrave.

Anyways enough of my rantings. Vyser your an amazing writer, dude, and this story is a helluva lot better then most stories I've looked at. Including your made up cards. Some people just are to damned simpleminded to put lots of creativity behind anything. Some change, some don't.