Reviews for Glass Slippers
JustSomthingIKnow chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
o whats gonna happen? need to know MORE PLEASE LOL

AndromedaAiken chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Why is Slater the mother of Alexandra and Daniel? What happened to Claire?

Please tell me Daniel and Beatrice are gonna end up together! Hehe...that part when he caught Beatrice made me squee a little. D
JustSomethingIKnow chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
ok im not sure who the swordsman is ... is it Kenny?
JustSomethingIKnow chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hey this is so cute ... I love the end with Wilhemina! Sorry I havent read this yet but im trying to get caught up on everything, proof other fics, and try to get mine out at a steady rate ( lol wishful thinking I know. But i love this way cool!
Sara chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
YAY your back! This story is just so interesting that I can't help but keep coming back for more :) Great job!
Dani513 chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Bettified, LOVED it! Thanks for the update, and look forward to more real soon!
Dani513 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Um, I love that Betty and Henry were on a flying carpet :) And the interaction between Henry and Gio is very well written. Can't wait for Chapter 7!
Beatrice Benedick chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Hey! Thanks for the update. And you included the triangle tension! *claps hands* I liked it.

I also like the magic carpet ride of Henry and Beatrice. And Daniel and Giovanni discovering them.

Of course I must thank you for that scene between Beatrice and the Prince Giovanni. :) It was funny and charming.

This is a cute story. I really like it _

Anthony and Alexandra. Good one you put there. Poor Hilda... What's next?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
DUN DUN DUN Will there be romance? Danger? Mystery? Then folks will just have to stay tuned to find out! :) YAY ME :)
Dani chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
I really like this story! Keep it up bettified :)

And I love the Kenneth/Henry/Beatrice interaction too.
LadyShard chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Do I sense a mystery afoot? I believe I do so I'll stay tuned :) YAY
Beatrice Benedick chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
“he is different. He’s lot politer that many nobles, and some of their servants too for that matter. Talks too much for me, though"

Oh I like that. The prince is really lovable. I think this fic has a little for everyone. No matter the ship.

I like the helping Justing with work part. You really mix the actual show facts with fantasy. Its quite interesting.

Whos the man in the darkness? Cant wait.
LadyShard chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
I love your story because it has it's own basic rules. It's purely unconventional and I adore it. Please continue and I'll keep reviewing :) Thank you!
dadiva18 chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Its good so far!

Please continue!

Unnamed swardsman...Hm
MicheleBelles chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
YAY! i love this! it was really cute when Gio covered Bettys mouth. this reminds me of the Cinderella with Brandy so much. hahaha, but i love it. kep writing