Reviews for The Promises That Dreamers Keep
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 2/21
Both are amazing!
RainFlame chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I liked the end. I liked how it echoes some of the stuff in the manga.

I loved both of these, even if I'm a mess of emotions right now xD Oh my gosh, you're such a marvelous writer! Love your fics, and I'm off to browse more ;D
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Argh, this AU you've come up with is killing me! My poor heart, I'm not sure how much more it can take. *makes note to try avoiding too much angst* ...Aww, who am I kidding? Impossible. But this is still awesome and a bit heart breaking and I love it!
arhangle chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
ohh,wow i loved 's sad,implying ed will die,but somehow it fits perfectly.n i loved what you did with the whole ed telling roy to take care of himself but hohenheim is told to take care of al;it rily puts everything in you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This.. is absolutely heartbreaking. truly. i want. to cry. I miss these two so much.. I wish there was a way i can carry them around in my heart as a talisman against the dark times, times when i can't see the sun, the times when everything is sad and cold and gloomy and i'm alone.

thank you for this. truly. i hope that you'll put out more of your works, and more of these two in particular. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
is there another part? i want another part!
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I've read this before, but didn't get the last line until just now. This and EotB are two of my favorite stories, because it says so much about Ed and the writing is impeccable. Thanks for writing this.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
thus one's better. loved it.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ah, damn it, heart wrenching, tear jerking sob fest. Damn it. Loved it, of course. Love Roy chasing after Ed and figuring it out, and Ed not wanting the people he cares about to know, but it's OK that Hoenheim figured it out as he doesn't count. Broke my heart.
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
"...getting into one scrape after another and finding out state secrets like seashells on a beach..."

I love this wording most of all. The whole thing is well-worded, but this is my favorite.
hiuofvbnrjekvji chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was absolutely gorgeous from beginning to end. You had me crying, like, five minutes after I had read the entire thing. I LOVE the ending, it fits perfectly! Thank you for writing this, I almost never review but I felt the need to do so with this, It really was beautifully written.
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh my, another tragic piece. Not to say that I didn't enjoy it; wonderfully written, if I do say so myself.

Sora
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That's a hard question: Which is better? The first or the second? I can't really answer them, because I loved them both. You must be a genius to write such perfect pieces of fanfiction. Do you have any idea about how much I envy you? You don't? That's normal. I mean, even I don't know, so how can you?

Enough with the blabbering. A review should actually include something meaningful. And my criticism is this: Roy is an alchemist. So he should know that alchemy is a science and not some sort of magical ability that can be taken away as Ed, meaning you, pointed out. Though I guess Mustang thought Ed's knowledge was taken away, but I still had some doubts there. If you could explain that a little...?

So, ahem, let me repeat: This is a great fic. I'll read the other sequel as well. And probably wdemand one more sequel.

Love,

nyxiee
Scenro chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Great story! not to long and not too short.
LachwenII chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Roy could understand his view; to tell the truth, he would likely have done the same in his position.

…That didn’t make it any less retarded.

hehehehehe. Sorry- I didn't see this fic when you put it up - so happy you decided to write this sequel (though, I'm afraid, I still want more lol T_T. Like, whether Al/etc suspects anything, what's going to happen after he's gone, the whole works lol. So if you ever decide you want to continue it .

But, seriously - thanks for writing this XD. As always, LOVED it - and can't wait to read more of Ward's adventures .

Lachie