Reviews for History Lessons
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 2/1
Personally, I hate TP Zelda/Link.
But I really liked this fic :3 It's adorable.
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hilarious. I love this Zelda. Good job.
Miss Ashlynn chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
very cute
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I absolutely LOVED it! Great story, great author! Thank you for sharing!
Metal Chocobo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I liked this fic. It was sweet and made me laugh. "Link of Ordon, napkin stealer" may be my favorite epithetic for the hero.

-MC
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Just amazing.-Shadow
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh, Zel. I love your characterization of her. It never occurred to me the TP Zelda would be mischievous, but it makes total sense now. I can almost hear her teasing laugh in my head. And Zant getting tripped by a broom? Simply brilliant. Not to mention the Hero of Twilight stealing napkins. Heh. A perfect balance of melancholy longing and humor. Great job!

Ailavyn Siniyash
Ana chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh this is wonderful.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was beautiful. I loved how you tied early things into later things, the history books, the echoed lines, the pranks, by both Link and Zelda.
The depiction of the healing-Midna scene was incredible. I like the contrast in that sentence "And then she ripped her own soul from her body and slipped quietly inside of Midna's" how it's such a violent act of leaving and peaceful resettling. It was nicely done, how Zelda learned of love.
I love the ending, how it's this ambiguous 'they' and how you trail off. "And the books can take it from there" is a stroke of genius.
Fantasticly done.
hamxham chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
eeek this made me giggle and squirm so much... i wish i could leave a more intelligent review but i'm feeling too bubbly right now xD
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant! You give all your characters such life! I love the way you write such with such depth!

Kamai6
harukohaha chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is one of the few Zelink fics that I really really love. It's been on my faves for ages and I have just realized I didn't leave a review so here it is! :) AMAZING fic!
Hidari chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wait wait what! I did not review? Omg, I kept telling myself this fic deserves many many more reviews only to find that I haven't reviewed myself. Well, here it is, rectified. _ I love love love your fic! It's different, subtle, insightful (Zelda's character) and so beautifully written! Kudos!

You should correct your small typos (dieddyed, nightknight, etc) and bump this in time for Skyward Sword. You'll get more exposure. Get this wonderful fic out there! Yeah!

P.S. You said you hated the ending. I like it.
Icicle Streams chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love the way this is written; it's so sweet and kind of distant. I love the way you described Midna's love and the idea of Zelda experiencing everything too. Near the end, Link and Zelda felt a little bit out of character, but I really like this story. Good work!
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow. That is a very . . complicated love square.

Link like(d)s Ordan lady