Reviews for Full Circle
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Kind of hated the ending and loved it all in one. This was very well written. nice work.
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
My God, how is it even possible that you've only gotten one review? This was wonderful! I absolutely loved all the Skate fluff, and though it made me sad that they pretty much can't be together solidly for more than two hours, Sawyer loves Kate, and Kate loves Sawyer. And hey, they both like a challenge, so maybe they'll get together again ;)

Excellent fic, you got the characters just right. Great job :)

xox Sacha
Aenisses Thai chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
A very nice job overall. You show considerable talent, and some lines are so right for these characters, they're pure genius: i.e. "Here there be monsters" (love the way Sawyer's rather sophisticated literary knowledge slips out, especially concealed in a joke) and "he's done enough to know that good ol' Billy Shakespeare got it wrong; the whole thing about roses and names. Because when she calls him James, he feels... like he could be the man he was once-upon-a-time supposed to be. Like he could be that man for her." Lovely and poignant.

As far as the characterizations go, Kate isn't too far off from her canon personality-she does have the tendency to flip-flop from one emotion to the next, and I really liked her insight on why she keeps going after Jack (honest with herself and Sawyer-at last!). But Sawyer feels just as flip-floppy here as Kate, and I don't really feel that it's quite him. It's true that he was angry and withdrawn in the S3 finale due to the events of The Brig, but during his time in New Otherton, including Eggtown, he seemed to be pretty clear on what he hoped for with Kate.

Could be just a difference in interpretation, though. In any case, you show a smoothness in your writing, and skill with grammar and imagery that elevates this site. I very much enjoyed your story.