Reviews for Mirror
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This isn't labeled as complete... is there more on the way?
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
_GiggleAtA/N_ I'm a BIG TIME Harry Potter fan, so you just KNOW I had to click on this. Is it at all possible to convince you to write more for this? It seems like it's finished, but at the same time I can't quite tell...

YYWKMN.
jelly chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
wow i really do live under a rock! XP *pictures a 3 pound rock on my head*

i was way of with who i thought it was. i didn't comment and looked at other reviews then did this..._
wind-master-redmoon chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
ohh i wonder what will happen next.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow, love what you've started and you haven't dumbed down Naruto. I like that. Is seeing Harry the only crossover with HP you'll have, or will we see more of him in the story? I look forward to reading your next chapter and reading everyone's reaction when or if they find out Naruto's true family history.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
the person was Harry Potter! aw poor naruto, I hope he gets sasuke back!
takuya chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that was cute i really loved it, and i know the picture your talking about its one of my favs
GrimmHearts chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
It was very cute. Cookies to you. -Grimm.
Nox Noctis of Eternus Luna chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Colie! I really liked it!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Nice story!
Erica Gothic Amime Lover chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
to lazy to sign in.

this was good. (I don't live under a rock, that was SO Harry)

any chance of adding to this? any at all? (just asking 'cuz i luv your work)

later.
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Do we get more? I like the idea. *
Kitsune Onna1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
...*blinkblink* I can't believe you actually put harry in there. Love the sasuNaru bit. question, what's the link for the art and is there more to this?

good, love naruto, keep it up!

Ja

(putting it on alert just in case...)
Istas chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Seems you might need to add "SasuNaru" to the summary since you managed to trick a NaruHina and a pro-friendship-SasuNaru fan to read this (which makes me laugh, but I'm just evil). I hope you continue to write this, though I'm not to sure where you're going with it now that the mirror is destroyed. Maybe you'll surprise me, hm? Can't wait for the update!
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Expect for the SasuNaru part, sorry but REALLY NOT a friend of this pairing (Friends okay but Lovers? NO WAY!), I like this Storry verry much. :)

FamousFox89