Reviews for Normalcy
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
That, was beautiful! I love it!
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Love it.
HelHound chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I grew up watching MMPR and my favorite was Tommy Oliver. However I have to admit I never really did find a pairing I liked until DinoThunder.

I love how you portrayed Tommy's loyalty to both of his loves. I do view him being a Power Ranger as one of his loves, because if you wouldn't be able to survive it if you didn't. I also love how you bring to light the darker side of the Power Rangers.

To steal a quote: "With great power comes great responsibility." It also comes with sacrifice and the possibilty of losing the ones you love. Either because you die or they do.

Sorry, this was long winded. All in all I give this five stars.
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i love tommy/kira this was great
wizmage chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is a great story. This paring is a great paring.
BadWolf95 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow. That was amazing. I really like how you've put mentions of things that happened in Once A Ranger/Always A Ranger into the fic. Like Adam, and Alpha.. You've totally captured the whole essence of being a Ranger. And I love you for it. xD
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I have an idea bouncing around in my head, but it’s pretty different from this one. But I’ll need some encouragement, so please review.

Go for it.

Great Kirommy!,
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I love it. Totally love it.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I think you should go for it, if this great oneshot songfic is any indication.
Lita Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow, this was refreshing to read! I love how you made the characters so real (not to mention the worried!Tommy). The sentences really flowed together and flashback scenes gave the reader more insight.

Great little Kirommy!