Reviews for Open Doors
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
oh this is so good! i like the pain and love mixed together. right more!
Aeris1172 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
SQUEE.

I loves this fic. :) It's wonderful and adorable.

*hugs fic.*

- Aeris
Citis chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
It's another good chapter...maybe a lemon would be good...but that's up to you, whatever you write next is fine by me.
minoki chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
woot!love it, gah they really need for cloud/vince pairings out there!great job
ViraNight chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Very nicely done. I really enjoyed that second chapter of Open Doors. Strifentine is such a cute pairing. I can totally see it happening. Very nicely written, good job!

~Wolfcat Demon~
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
aw cute!
kai-kakashi chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
again that was cute !

a good follow up as well as a good ending for th short story i liked it alot :D it would be cool if you could turn it into a story but perhaps insted of trying to carry it on from here take the whole idea that you had of them getting together and change it into a whole new story ?

of course thats up to you and if you understand what i ment XD haha!

anywho nicely done ! :D
Citis chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
~Automatically favorites~ This is a really good short story, wish I could write as well and think of something like this.
kazza-spexy chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i liked this *favs*
AnimeCountDown chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I really like this story.

It's fairly short, but it really describes the hidden emotions both Cloud and Vincent deal with. This isn't light or happy, but it kind of shows how they can help each other deal with the pain, because they understand.

It's nice to read and re-read every now and then, sort of like a reminder of what anyone can do. And it's just a great fanfiction. Awesome job, sis.
yuki-nakayama-hidaka chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I LOVED this story! You're going to do a sequal right? I'd love to read how Cloud returns the favour! Thanks for sharing it!
Dalin chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw...*sniffles* so cute.. Very sentimentle, but isn't that what everyone needs now and then? Very adorable, this has definiatly made it to my faves.
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw ! that was so adorably cute! i can't put words to it !

it just was ...

i really like the writeing style it was intresting that you decided to do it from clouds P.O.V doing it that way i think we cloud feel clouds feeling more like what he thought and felt coz it was from his veiw, i think what you wanted to show came acroos alot more that way,

vincents part was also super cute! it seemed almost romantic what he was doing though cloud being right vincent would know what to do as he has experinced it himself...it kinda seemed like he liked him to ...or maybe thats just what im hopeing XP

i like how you compared tifa's caring affection tactics to how vincent did it as tifa has had descissions with cloud but what cloud needed or even wanted was pshycal affection to feel that somone cared not just told.

anywho as allways good work from you :D lookk forward to you're next update ! which ever one that may be ! :D
Jamaica chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Nice!

Favorites. :-)
Vyrian D chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aww...it was so sweet...good job!