Reviews for Torture and Revenge
Trooth Speeker chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Dood, you are one sick m-foker.
Draculella chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Good Lord were you in a bad mood writing this. Poor Feral! Also, I like the 'kick butt and make everyone want their mama' Feral at the end in the cell block. He lets city hall and everyone walk right over him but he *is* the Chief Enforcer for a reason and its not because he kisses tail. He kicks it instead! I can **so** see the Mayor, Ms. Briggs and the SWAT Kats reaction to the 'I'm gonna kill you Feral'. *grin*
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
I haven't seen many Feral torture stories out there,I thought this one was really good.
trigger12 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Damn Feral was pisst! Man. Whoo, don't' mess with feral seems to be quite the lessen here LOL. I guess it seems fitting, raping the tiger that wants him as a slave. Although it dosnet seem too bad, unless that gel's over use on the tiger would make him lose his wang. Or will that be told next chapter? LOL.

In a way, if that tiger is that sick in the head, this might've been what he wanted. Hope to see more, maybe even a seuqul! But without the sex I guess, just plain revenge on revenge?

Anyway, Have you gotten any of the msgs I sent over the past three days? Becuase it looks like you changed you're e-mail. Just wondering is all. : Lots of tiger characters huh? LOL
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Hey that good! So different form whatyou usually write but I like it very much! it niece to do something different every now and then. Good job!
trigger12 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
It sure is different from other things you've written. And it dosent seem to be one of the topics you'ed scootch away at, this is just plain NC (Non concentual) here4 with genital tortur, as well as regular. Ouch!

I don't know if I use this subject matter in a story, I always hate these situation, were you're helpless and can't stop what's going on. Reminds of 'Five Years Later'. I wish I could just barge in there and kick that slaver's a$$ SS Hope to see this finished, as well as you're other .
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Nice chapter! So what going to happen next?
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Whoa, I wasnt expecting that! So who the guy that wants Feral? And how in the world is Feral going to escape and get his revange? Will he be getting help?
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
por Feral i wish T-bone would save him hehe :P love it what's goina happen next i can't wait keep o writtin ;)