Reviews for Changing Destiny
Zaira chapter 8 . 6/10
Yessssss! Write a sequel plzzzzzzz!
susan chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
She shouldn't leave him behind! Caspian stops her and asking some questions and like that continue.
Dr.BlackCoffee chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
Oh my gosh you should totally write a sequel! *squeals* Maybe the Pevensies join Caspian on Dawn Treader while Eustace somehow magically appers in the middle of the ocean! XD
ChildOfWisdom chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
WriterGirl1198 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Yes! Yes! Please continue this!
Jade-chan21 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
This is the best suspian fanfic eva, you should be a romantic novelist someday :)
Your grammars are excellent and improving, love the scenes and a perfect ending for susan...
much better than the books in Narnia that I read which they are not impressive in my opinion it's because I thought Caspian will end up w/ susan but unfortunately ended up w/ Lillandil which makes my heart broke :( but likely the movies that I watch in Narnia are far much better than in Book novels in Narnia.

Again,your story is the best, love it! Pls make a sequel!
In Christ Alone chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Wow! I read this all in one sitting: very well written, and a beautiful ending. I love suspian...
While I really love this story, I would not recommend a sequel, for the sole fact that this ending leaves room for the reader to think and is still complete. It is perfect. Love it!
Oh, and I do have an account with the same name, I am just to lazy to log in right now, lol... :)
All For Jesus chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Sequel! Please? Please? Please? Please?
rosali sobreira chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
lcMcl818 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
It would be interesting to see where you would take this story line, please consider doing a sequel.
Midnight Witch 14282 chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Wow, loved this story. I hope you have decided or will decide to write a sequel to this story.
Evaline101 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Evaline100 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
YES, YES ,YES! Write a spuel !
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 8 . 2/1/2012