Reviews for Changing Destiny
ChildOfWisdom chapter 8 . 1/7
YOUR STORIES ARE FLAWLESS
Queen of Erebor chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Yes! Yes! Please continue this!
Elsa Laufeyson chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
This is the best suspian fanfic eva, you should be a romantic novelist someday :)
Your grammars are excellent and improving, love the scenes and a perfect ending for susan...
much better than the books in Narnia that I read which they are not impressive in my opinion it's because I thought Caspian will end up w/ susan but unfortunately ended up w/ Lillandil which makes my heart broke :( but likely the movies that I watch in Narnia are far much better than in Book novels in Narnia.

Again,your story is the best, love it! Pls make a sequel!
In Christ Alone chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Wow! I read this all in one sitting: very well written, and a beautiful ending. I love suspian...
While I really love this story, I would not recommend a sequel, for the sole fact that this ending leaves room for the reader to think and is still complete. It is perfect. Love it!
Oh, and I do have an account with the same name, I am just to lazy to log in right now, lol... :)
All For Jesus chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Sequel! Please? Please? Please? Please?
rosali sobreira chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
adorei
lcMcl818 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
It would be interesting to see where you would take this story line, please consider doing a sequel.
Midnight Witch 14282 chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Wow, loved this story. I hope you have decided or will decide to write a sequel to this story.
Evaline101 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
YES, YES, YES, SEQUEL!
Evaline100 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
YES, YES ,YES! Write a spuel !
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
write a sequel please!
Tayla chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
write a sequel!
Evaline100 chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
OMG I loved every page of every word. Yes I think you should make a squeal. I want to know how their lives are like together. And them starting a family. Plx continue!
MagicStarry888 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
OMG. That. Is. THE. Best. Suspian. Fanfiction. IN THE WORLD! I love the ending! Most of them gives Susan a hard choice. This one, not so, because she gets to stay with her siblings and also Caspian! I luhv this!
LadyElena17 chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more! i think their should be sequel.