Reviews for And the wheel turns
violentidiot chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great concept! You tackled it so well too!
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Great oneshot! I enjoyed it from the beginning, but that last "I wish" really makes the story.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I think I read this a long time ago but I'm really starting to appreciate it quite a bit more. You've got a nice little oneshot here. If you decided to follow it up with another supershort oneshot I would not be upset.
Battypichugirl2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Hm. Interesting. The idea of him having a new Rin to protect is innovative, definitely. While I did think that Manji seemed a bit harsher in this fic than he does in the manga, he would be about as old as Shizuma by the time of the present, which I presume would give him quite a bit more cynicism.

I'm personally fond of the last two lines, though. Clever and punchy. :3
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is absolutely incredible, I love this series but I've never thought...It's too good dammit.
sam-champloo chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I love the angle that you took on Manji's immortality. I think this is the first BoTI fic that I've seen that's had him survive to the present day, and yeah, that question crops up in my head a lot. It's a nice little gem as it is, but it'd be great if you could turn this into a full-length fic. I'd be reading it for sure. )
duogemstone chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
loved it
silent-clarion chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Short, but good characterization. Manji's immortality is something I wouldn't mind seeing explored more, and I think it's interesting you wrote him as a cop here (almost like he's come full circle).
Thimble chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Good story - neat, punchy, brings out the characters, no longer than it should be.

Cool.