Reviews for Lost
loveacullen chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
the guard
may96 chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
I want to know who adopted this story if anyone, please?
maryssamcfadden chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
i hope you aren't dont writing this story, cause its really good. i really want to know what happens when they meet again. really good :)
Merme Cullen chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
oh my gosh lol
ImAnEdWaRdGiRl chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
I love Alice, it was so perfect. Can't wait for the next chapter. It sounds like it is going to be a good story.
buggeroffnothere chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
plz update soon
JuSt.AbOuT.cRaZy chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Hey, really good story but you should have longer chapters if you're not gonna update that often but other than that its pretty good.
dahlingrae chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Haha. Update! This is good. I like it! Please, I cant wait for the next chapter!
buggeroffnothere chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
plz update soon
manic2000007 chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
Hey I voted on ur poll so u owe me! lol not really, but if we r pretending u did then let's just say we'll be even if u update ASAP! (PLZ!) D
manic2000007 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
The Guard:

What if Edward and Alice where part of the Voltari guard when they met Bella a newborn vampire?

This sounds cool just plz make Edward and Alice vegatarians somehow D
alicecullenhaleluvsjasper chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
gd story, but where's it supposed to be leading to?
JayLynnwrtngdncr chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
OMgosh, that is amazing. I like your idea. Wow, in all the ones I've tried to write, I never would've thought of that! I can't wait to read the rest! Hurry Please!
jennyabc chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
IT'S A GOOD STORY EVEN BETTER IF U CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE IT'S WONDEFUL I REALLY LIKED IT PLEASE SEND ME A TEASER IF U ARE GOING TO WRITE MORE ]
TwiWriter15 chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
oh! i REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!

please please please update soon!