Reviews for Flawless F'ups
Kairi0403 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I love this! Its so awesome, I hope you update again soon :)
Hioni chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I enjoyed that! _ veryy veryy much! it was ADORABLE!

Yachiru gonna have a little sister or brother would be so cute!
Hioni chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
*glomps* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the party is still going it seems now that we've found the fuck ups that aren't so fucked up! _ We love you!
winter051094 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
yay! great chapter I loved it! I guessed that zaraki was followin rei but u co firmed it. that was a vry cute chappy. um...r u a HitsuKarin fan or just don't care? if ur a hitsukarin fan, then would u do me the honor of reading my fanfic? it's called What Am I To You? (WAITY?) well anyways great job and plz update this story as well as FI soon!
winter051094 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aw! yay shes gonna have a baby! I almost squealed! -. great chappy!
Kira michi chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
i hope you continue this story! i want to read the next chapter.
Moirailis chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Aww you gotta update soon, Wannabe-sama!

Baby Kenny! *huggles random plushie at thought* So cute!
Lakis chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I swear, I'm addicted or at least very driven to read about Reki and Kenny :) They make me smile XD I love his possesiveness :) Great job. And I'd love to see what his child would look like XD bet it'd be smoking if it had her in 'em too BAHAHA :)
The Raven Haired Writer chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Great as usual...can't get enough of this couple. kenny is so M. oddly enough i never noticed he was till i read Flawless imperfections.
blackghost7 chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Ken's a baby daddy now! He better never leave 'er or else he'll have to pay child support. Judging by how big captain's salaries can get, I can definitely say that, that would be a lot. But hey...what do I know. I'm only a bastard child that never saw her own checks. XD

But yeah...I'm in luffs with yet another one of yer stories. You should update cuz you luff me too and dun wants to see me cry...right, right...RIGHT! -nods to self- Thought so...
UnwrittenHistory chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Aw, that was sweet. ) I like how he's ...controlling his posessiveness. Maybe, it would be funny if she got close to Ikkaku and realized he's not that much of a moron. _ Hahah, and then she got to see Kenpachi get jealous, except, not in the "I'ma-kill-that-bastard-for-touching-you" way. Hahah, can't wait for ya next one! Keep writing. And I did enjoy it. )
AcidicMilk chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
lol I loved that. :P Reirei-chan and mood-swings. Oh joy. xD I feel sorry for anyone who pissed her off. :P
SweetYuya chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear awesome wonderful super spectacular master! Happy Birthday to you!

You weren't kiddin when you said you had one half done...nice!

bwahaha Ken-chan...the mother hen. What's funny is, I can totally see that. He's rather possessive of his 'things.' LOL she took a bite of her foot! ow! Not the toes! Now Renji, I could just gobble him up...mHMM.

oh ho! Go Reika! Nail panchiko-head and peacock! *punches the air*

I agree with her...contamination of the womb! that was funny too hehehe LOVED IT!

Thanks for making it a 2 shot instead of 1...or perhaps more? *arches a brow*

"Red, teach me you must"

-your humble minion-
AcidicMilk chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
-gigglesquee- EE! x3 I LOVED IT! -spazz attack- There are no words for how much I enjoyed this! :D I was giggling and squee-ing the whole time! x3
SweetYuya chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
omg, like I WOULDN'T read your stories? *gasps* I'm truly hurt master, truly. ;)

You're welcome for the update! My hubby made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He LOVES Children of the Stars. Truth be told, it's more fun to write than Color of Trust, but that one is a romance/angst, not meant to be all happy go lucky.

GAH! such teasing fluff! How naughty XD *sniggers* she grabbed an article of clothing eh? Then why was it a clock?

God I loved that. Poor Renji though, that sexy little red head always gets it rough LOL. How do you come up with this stuff? YOU ROCK! I may be sitting still on the outside, but I'm dancing on the inside! :D :D :D Rei Rei preggers...o a lil Kenny running around and with those two as parents. Gawd. Seireitei would be in BIG trouble HAHAHA.

Is it just me, or did you think of Family Guy with the 'side boob' shot? tee hee It's probably just me...I'm a perv...and I see FG moments in every day. Seriously. (I mean...how can I not?)

ty for makin my night by posting this sweet little number! Faithfully yours!

the minion