Reviews for Painted
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
that was really h
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
:D! I fuved it... and i fuve ur screen name.. iHAVENT SEEN THAT SHOW IN AGES!
shishilana chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Lol. I really liked it. Good Job. :)
nikigirl257 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
thats a good story but u should add another chapter. Ya know what happens in the bedroom. lol
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Haha, i loved the ending line! Cracked me up
ABitOHoney chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Short, sweet, sexy, and to the point; just the way I like my fiction. There certainly isn't much fiction out there starring Kankuro, and he deserves a nice story like this. I really liked that it was a rather Kankuro-centric view. Your vocabulary and writing style is smooth and easy to read. Sakura seemed a bit too bubbly for her character, but Kankuro was quite in character. Overall a very good short fic. Time permitting, I will be sure to check out your other short Naruto fics, because I too enjoy many different pairings (also usually involving Sakura).
CarnalClown chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
we need more kankuro fics like these :)
ember007 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
awsome
lonly demon chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
im not a perv cause im a girl and im jut not interested in guys at our school. but i decided to try this and it was more funny than anything. i like that so dont take it the wrong way.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
So Cute and very well written! Good job! I like this pairing.
Adnacia chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh my! That was amazing! I am so about to reread this. I loved how it started off playful and then it became all hot and sexy! Great job!
HiddenSakura chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh! I love KankurouxSakura stories! And I loved this one, too!
Akito17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Heh. _ Sakura's got her some, huh? You write so beautifully! Wish I could, too.

~Akito
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
wonerful! i would have loved to see kankuro explain to gaara why he needed a new desk! i'm happy to see someone write a kankuroxsakura story!