Reviews for Missing Her
Lansara chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was such a good story. Most people make Mike out to be an idiot, but you made him to be a sensitive guy who really cares about Bella, not just getting into her pants. Your writing was well done, and easy to read. Thank you!
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
My aversion to Mike has been thoroughly erased. :) You should write the rest of New Moon in his POV.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Really well written and a brilliant ending.

Most people try to portray Mike as being an evil rapist who is obsessed with Bella when thats not the case. He just has a small crush. And the Edward/mike's relationship isnt exaggerater - they are both perfectly civilized towards each other.

This is really realistic and I think it fits in perfectly into the story.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*Sniffle*

Poor Mikey-Wikey
pixies114 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
aw that was cute. mike always was jealous or edward getting the girl
crazyismymarkersname chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
aw

thats so sad.

but so true.

good job.

i hate how people r always judjing mike and calling him a perv.

its terrible.
jaejae-jurate9533 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hmm, I thought this story was quite good. Good capture of emotions thoughts and it seemed realistic that Mike would think things like that. :)
PleaseDeleteAccount1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw. I love it.
nyckiii chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was absolutely BRILLIANT. You are now one of my fav authors... I think it captured how mike felt with exactness and you have excellent writing skills to boot. Props to you. Amazing writing and i loved reading every bit of it! Great job ;)
Iris Messenger chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
thank you thank you THANK YOU! for making a realistic Mike Newton fanfic. In way too many fics he's reduced to some perv or jealousy eaten retard.

I think you captured the loyalty of Mike to Bella that we see in the book, and his essential good nature. Wonderful style, well put together.

Wow!
miharu365 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Most of my friends hate Mike. I'm not a fan, I just feel sympathy for the poor guy.
jenny chapter 1 . 6/3/2008