Reviews for You're Not Alone
SatinemoOn chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Sweet :))
zitaos chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh my gosh, this made me so happy when I found out it was about Kei x Rei. And to top it off, it was such a nice story as well. This did not disappoint me at all. Thank you for writing this. Do you think you could write another one about them, or perhaps another couple? Like, Kei x Miku? :3 It'd be greatly appreciated!
Lushard chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
I do love how you describe Rei's longing for Yuu... But I think it could be explained even better if you let other characters (like Miku for example) to 'see' her from 'afar' too-creating a new atmosphere :)

But great job nontheless!
Lushard chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great fic! I'm gonna read the rest of the chapters available! *begins reading*
SixBillionSinners chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Keep writing fatal frame stories please IM CRAZY ABOUT U R WRITING STYLE!
The Offbeat Alchemist chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
A fitting end to a great story. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks the two of them wouldn't consider pursuing a relationship if they didn't believe they had Yuu's approval. It's a sign of respect and love for him from both of them, I think. Great job. :)
Lonely Shrine Maiden chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
You have done another great chapter! I was so moved by this one! My heart was pounding so hard while reading it! You really know how to make a great story with these two!

I promise to read your other Fatal Frame stories on Rei and Kei! Thank you for sharing your story with everyone!
The Offbeat Alchemist chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Yay, you did another one! I loved the melancholy tone of this chapter. Very sad and packed with emotion. I also like how you're progressing their relationship slowly, instead of diving right in. It makes it more believable.

Inspires me to write more about these two myself. I think yours is better, though. ;)
Lonely Shrine Maiden chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I still love it too! It's still wonderful and you did a terrific job on it! I was so surprised and happy to see you added another chapter to this story! I will look forward to another great chapter!
Lt. Dork chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I still love it! You should write another chapter! Good job!
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I would love to see a sequel to this. I enjoyed this Fatal Frame fic. I played the game and was upset by what happened to Kei. I think him and Rei make a great pairing.
Lt. Dork chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Really great job! I adore the pairing and your style was just brilliant. I'll be waiting for the sequel!
The Offbeat Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This is the most refreshing piece of fiction I've read in ages. I love Fatal Frame more than any other series and I absolutely adore this pairing. One tiny thing: I think you meant to say 'pent up stress' instead of 'bent up'. Other than that, it's perfect. Can't wait to see a sequel.
Reever Rayne chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
THIS should have happened in the game ending!LOve it!
Lonely Shrine Maiden chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Please excuse my writing if I spell anything wrong. I'm new at this but I just had to write a review for this story. I love it! Your story was truly great and you did a wonderful job!

I too love that game and think Kei & Rei are a perfect couple! I just wish there was more romance stories about them like this. I'm looking forward to reading your next story about them!