Reviews for Test of Time
jennifer chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
HI My Name is Jennifer , I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called dr ABULU of( has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called James we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get he back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email ) then you wont believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother a baby girl, thank you once again the great ABULU for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail ( or his website, .com and he will also help you as well.
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Please update soon this is a good story.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
UPDATE
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I like this, really has potential (sp?) to be great. Will it be all the founding members? what's gonna happen to Batman/Bruce and how will Nightwing reacted to his less stable anger/guilt riden father?

P.s Just cause of the refs doesn't meant their can be put together. The Teen Titans is like The Batman is to the batriology (TAS,JL,BB) completely unrelated. And the Micheal Rosenbam (who's Flash)is also Lex Luther in smallville, It hinted at in the show but your not telling me the Flash is really Lex Luther and Superman is really The Clark Kent from smallville? THese things happen (and as funny as they are) can't be considered to be fact of continuty. Sorry but it's true. They all maybe be great but they are all Diffrent 'Multi-verses'
CraneLee chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Yay sequel1

... the other story's not finished yet though right?
Ameerah chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Great chapter, will be awesome to see what happens in this story :)

mwhahaha you just revealed the ending of "A New Begining" in the first chapter of the sequel before the original is finished ;]

But I guess the good guys would have to survive to make a interseting sequel lol
jrkgirlrox chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This looks like it will be interesting, I can't wait to see what happens :)

Jrkgirl
wawaboy2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Sweet... Always love time travel stories... But are you going to finish A New Beginning?
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is very well written, and i hope you have a faster update!

Rain