Reviews for Racism
Penguinformer-5 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I am not Aboriginal, sorry. Yeah, we wouldn't want you looking like a shithead. Good luck!
Penguinformer-5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I think you did a very nice job. I totally agree with you! Racism sucks aft! And with Homosexuals, don't get me started on the hatred!(I support) It's not fair to treat people because they are different! We are all special in our own ways.
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Jazz, was definitely my favorite character in the 2007 movie. I didn't want him to die! Why couldn't Michael just make an OC that no one cares about and kill him off instead of Jazz? I literally cried when he died. But racism is sick and cruel. My art teacher is black and one day, a kid in my class (a bully at that) called him a nigger. So, the art teacher gave a whole lecture about the word 'nigger' and did this trial with the kid. He said, "I heard that white people are pure and the strongest of the strong. So, if we go back in that room right there and brawl it out, who's gonna win?" of course, the kid was stupid enough to say that he would. So, the second that door closed, you could hear walls banging (guys, this sounds wrong, but think of it as a brawl, because that's what it was). When they came out, the kid was torn up while the art teacher was just fine and dandy. I can tell you after that, that kid didn't even THINK today the word again, let alone call the teacher that. I may be from the south and I may bear a rebel flag, but that flag doesn't just stand for racism. It's also the redneck flag. I'm not racist, believe me, I hate racist people with an intense passion. They are people, not different from us. Sure, their skin tone or voice is different, but aren't we all different in our own way? Hell, the white people went through some deep superiority shit and I think that's why racism came to be. The white people, after getting beat up because of their differences, decided to let out their frustrations on people who are different from them. I'm jot saying, I'm just saying.
Jazzfan0217 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I'm not racist either, I hate it I really do. No one race should consider themselves better than another, it's not right. There's no such thing as a 'perfect' race. Every race has a good side and a bad side. I myself am white and my race has its share of people who do bad things as well. And judging people by their color is wrong on sooooo many levels. People don't get to choose what color they want to be, their born that way and they can't do nothin' about it. What's one color from another, who cares, inside we're all the same.

For a moment there I wanted to give that old man a knuckle sandwich. Poor Jazzy and Blaster! I felt like givin' them a hug :3

And on the topic of movie Jazz, I was quite disappointed when he was killed off too, Jazz being my favorite of course. He was the coolest 'bot there! :,(

I'm not sure what to think about Bay, He prolly didn't do it for racist reasons. I mean we had Epps who was black and he stayed all the way. But I believe I read somewhere awhile back that stated that Bay had said he never truly cared for Jazz's character much to begin with...quite sad, I loved Jazz. He woulda been great if he'd of stayed :(

Anywho, great job on this!
Jazz's lil ninja chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love it! I'm glad someone finally wrote something like this! Seems now a days even if ur not a different colour people r still racist to u! I gt it a lot cause of my accent it's like Jazzs but... English not American and being Leisban as well I get both sides so I'm glad that u wrote this and hit it head on! So thank you!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
...I now have the urge to punch an old guy.
VampireGirl1345 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You are incredible. I'm so sick of all the racist people out there. No ones perfect, grow up except that, then start thinking before you open your mouth.
SSRCA chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
My gosh... this story is just a slap in the face. Jazz and Blaster were so happy in the beginning of the story, and then at the end its just... gosh.

Juana, I understand that people are going to judge you. But don't let them damage you. Words hurt, but letting the people get the better of you makes them feel superior. Get back up, show them you are stronger and proud of who you are. People stop trying if not effect is given. :/

Yeah, I know, it sounds so cliche but I really wanted to shout out to you. I really like your stories, keep on writing!
::Smiles Scare the Rain Clouds Away::
Lady Quickshift chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
there is a special place in Hell for people like that old man. I pity them, because flat out hating them like that would make me no better than they are. I'm so sorry stuff like this would happen to anyone.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I am totally against rascism, sexism, homophobia, and all f the petty and hateful stereotypes. I think this was a good fic to bring awareness for just one portion of this. I have a picture up on DA that I posted after reading this. It's called Pandas Against Rascism, if you wanted to check it out. I'm there under the same name.
NightlyOwl103 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ugh, I hate racism! To me, fighting over whose skin color is more better than others is just patheitic, stupid and immature. Same thing with homophobia! :(

And I too was pissed off when Jazz was killed off in the 07 TF movie, since im black myself. My friends were shocked/angry at this...

Im just hoping that racism and homophobia will end someday... *hugs Blaster and Jazz*
Tana112 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Heya, I'm not Australian Aboriginal, just Australian, but I just have a quick point of interest.

Pick which culture you are going to use. There were many nations, with their own cultures. Then go from there.
GunnyMollie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This has got to be one of the best stories i have ever seen. You are so right about racisim. It annoyes me to no end about how people in my school and community act as if it is nothing. It is nice to know that im not the only person out there with my head screwd on stright. Still really good story! Loved it.
Glue Stick Gary chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Based on my opinion, this story is so beautiful, meaningful and unique that it sets itself apart from a lot of the normal oneshots. Racism is a touchey subject, and must be handled delicately.

It takes a really horrible person to put themselfs in that mindset, to actually think that someone is second class just based on their skin colour. Too bad Jazz and Blaster had to experience such ignorant hate, they truely are the sweetest mechs around.

Thank you for this wonderful story :)
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Racism sucks! I am honestly happy that I did not take after my father on this(may his soul finally be at peace). I always hated the way he spoke of anyone other than whites. And that "word" is the dirtiest word in the language. Poor Jazz and Blaster! I always loved hearing them speak('specially my Jazz!), it always made me smile!

Nice little chapter. If only they could see how dumb they really look talking that way...