Reviews for Bevin SongaPaloza
springyfly chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
dude, bad ass, thats awesome, lol, sorry that all i can come up with right now im laughing quite a bit
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Aww weird romance! Can you do a songfic for Katy Perry and Kanye West's E.T.? Please? Like Ben doing Katy's part and Kevin with Kayne's? Please?
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I wish to get the word out. There is a war on. Either join or leave. You may remain neutral. It doesn't matter. We can't let the RB win. If we do, they will delete every story on for 1 reason or another. We will not fail! We will not fall! We will not GIVE IN! JOIN NOW! Send a review or PM for info. Check my page or last 2 chapters of 1 of my stories.
bree tennyson chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
so sad but really sweet, i love this chapter
Troy Bolton chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Please use the song love story and can i have this dance
crystalseve chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
o my wow i feel so girly that made me cry, but it was great good work.
Chibi Pyralspite chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
A few things. There a few commas missing, because theres a sentence at the end which begins turning it into a run on. You have a million things in italics, that shouldn't be. Thoughts are just regular dialogue (dialog), you don't use italics, don't use citation marks either. It would be like.

-takes something from your story-

'Yea like that will happen. It’s not like the most beautiful person I've ever seen will walk out of there.'

It was in Italics (if you're wondering). It should be with quotes. I don't care how many other authors do it on fanfic, it's not how it's supposed to be done. _ If this really was betaed, it was probably by someone who doesn't use commas. I'm not like, a comma nazi or anything, but yeah. I think you really just went with the first person who offered to be your beta. :3 Anyway, I love this song, to death. And make sure when you actually look up the lyrics, they're spelled correctly Chap stick, is normally two words separate, or ChapStick (the company way of spelling it) You can probably do chap-stick too. ._.; I don't know why. Watch how you use have had too, the sentence completely messes with the meaning sometimes. Go ahead and yell at me if you want, I'll be critiquing this from now on, I told you I have nothing better to do. _ The reason I know these things is...because I want to be an English teacher :3
Mantinas chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Great chapter! *This one's my new favorite*
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Great job on this chapter & I have a request : "Suspended in Time" Olivia Newton-John
Goddess-of-da-Cheeseburgers chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
HEY you did Two Lost Souls! Yes! Thanks so much! I love that song way too much.

I meant to review sooner, but my laptop crashed. Something about the battery...Anyway, I had to sneak on to someone else's computer to get my weekly dose of fanfiction.

I really liked chapter 2 for two reasons:

1) That's my theater-geek jam

2) The reckless teenage love syndrome. I can really imagine Kevin pulling a "Run away with me!" type of thing

Keep on writing, I'm hoping to get my new laptop within a few weeks, so I'll be able to review more!
Chibi Pyralspite chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I'm starting to think two things. Two very, strange things and while one involves the entire Bevin pairing (which as of last week I've fallen in love with) and the other about the Beta...thing. Bevin pairing first. I think you're an amazing person for doing this, mainly because this might be the first male pairing I've ever decided to read or written about; and a lot of the stories are amazingly good. Second, since people like your story, and they know people read it, and you credit the person who betas it you'll get a lot of people. Plus I was going to ask you cause I just didn't have anything to do this summer which means I get to sit on the computer and endlessly send reviews on people on how to edit their stories better. Anyway, if you need me just message me. I'm always around editing stories for people :3 Dun dun dun _; No, really -_-;
Rai Science chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
this story is pretty good. if you are still looking i wouldnt mind being your beta.
heaven-hell-earth chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I can beta if you don't have anyone else. I come on everyday, so it's no problem for me.
Mantinas chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
You're welcome, but sadly I don't know anyone who would beta you. And you don't have to call me sir, my name holds no signifigance with the military anymore. ;

Good luck!
NarutoKyuu chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Ah...This world is deprived of this goodness. xD huh...I'm fairly new to this...not sure what I'm doing here, but I love this so I'll keep reading. D

I'd offer to beta, but I don't think I can get on that often. Good luck with that though.

I'd like to offer up the song "Too Little Too Late" by JoJo...dunno...just heard it and...yeah. XD

(I'd write it myself but...Well...I'm not terribly good at this kind of stuff.)

-NK