Reviews for Reality Check
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This story is fabulous. I really hope you have plans to finish it one day. You can't leave it hanging there with Pacey tossing Dawsons butt overboard. I also need some Amy/Dawson interaction. *Bawl*
Hope8254 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Really good story! Please update soon.

I hope everything is okay for you.
charativa chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
OMG! Where are you?! Are you even still writing a few years later? I hope all is well for you...I really do. And yes, there is life other than fanfiction...but ohmygosh...please, please, please update and continue this. This is why I try not to read incomplete stories. I get reeled in only left to be hung to dry at the end because there's no resolution. I'm dying to know what happens next.

I love how Dawson gets a swift dose of reality check in each chapter. Love it! I mean, he can be ok but he just really needs to have his bubble burst and move on. Please, I beg you, should you have free time and working internet, please update. Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Oh my gosh you have to update this I only just discovered it. I like Dawson but man does he deserve this. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought Amy could be Dawson's in the finale. Please please please update.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE Pacey's monologue at the end. That was bottled up for too long and needed to be said. Dawson thinks/acts like the universe revolves around his vision of roles for Jo and Pace and there's no possibility for anything beyond Platonic to scratch the surface. :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
This story is amazing. I truly hope you still plan to finish it.
nicodemusfleur chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Hey - I've already reviewed this story like two or three times, but wanted to again just to ask if you have plans to ever finish it? I know it's been almost two years, but I'm REALLY hoping that you decide to keep writing this story at some point.

Hope to see an update soon (or ever :P)!
daisy chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
This is the greatest fanfiction I've ever read. I hope you get around to finishing your story.
nicodemusfleur chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Well, it's been over a year since I last read (and reviewed) this story, but it was just as good the second time. Obviously you haven't updated since then, but I'm really hoping that you plan on continuing this story at some point, because I honestly think this is one of the best Dawson's Creek fan fictions on this website.

I hope to see an email from soon informing me of an update!
raif sevrance chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
I'm really getting into this, I hope you update soon :)
patti chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
please update!
Seersha chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
OK, so I just read this whole fic in one sitting it was so addictive. I wanted more and more and I still want more. I am begging you to continue and post more, please. Chapter 7 was so hot. I love the way you write Pacey and Joey, you have very descriptive writing and I can picture everything perfectly. It is now officially one of my favorites. Please continue!
BlueSunflower chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Oh, this is good. I particularly liked the Pacey/Dawson dialogue in Ch. 9.

It was always disappointing that the show never quite got the Pacey/Dawson relationship back. Dawson really never could reconcile reality with his picture of how things should be. Although to be fair, I do think some authors make Dawson a bit more myopic and obsessive than he actually was on the show. The truth is, however, that he was just more of a dreamer, and living in the real world wasn't for him.
TruLuv chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Is there any chance of this being updated any time soon? I really would love to see where you take this!
Lky13 chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
i would love to see this story updated! it's great