Reviews for Manipulating the Terminator Line
AnimatedFox chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Oooh wow. I kind of thought the soft-spoken, nice Nero in chapter one was a bit too good to be true. Pity this story seems to have stalled. I would have liked to read more.
ObsidianPhantom chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Oh wow, damn, I really don't know what to say about this story. Your writing style is nearly flawless and very focused. You pull off Nero perfectly and also Yuffie...

I cannot wait for the next chapter...And I'm extremely curious to see if your going to eventually make this into a romance...Now THAT would be interesting..

So few people ever write about Nero the Sable and even then they concentrate on other things but to find a story where the author has actual skill, well that is a treat. And the pairing is probably the most interesting factor in this. Hmmm...
Shigeki-Hizashi chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
plz update!
mangacrazi chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
I know this is going to be a very interesting story! Can't wait to see more~ XD
Tieza chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I like the idea so far. I can't wait to see more!
How Cynamin Rolls chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
...It's different?

I like reading Nero, there's so little stuff on here about him, and even fewer that I like. So I'm tagging this, because I want to see where it goes.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Nero fascinates me. Yuffie entertains me. I'm liking I read, and I quite hope that you continue this.
Astrum Ululatum chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
This is a VERY good story, I really hope you are able to continue writing it because it has so much promise of being absolutely amazing!
Ski October chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
This is a very well-written story and I await the next chapter to see where this goes.

I noticed it has been over a year since you last posted?

That is quite a gap.

I hope to see you update soon with another amazing chapter.
Random One chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
So, I went back and read the authors notes, and then the author profile.

Damn that sucks. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Random One chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
It took me awhile to track down this story. The plot stuck in my mind, but for the longest time I couldn't remember the title.

Dumb luck that I was skimming over titles and happened to catch the summary.

So I like it. An alternate view of the Dirge events is always worth checking out. You are now in my story favorites.

Please update so we can find out what happens in ch. 3.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
*jumps around in a circle while shrieking with happiness* LOVED IT! I cannot WAIT for more!

~Paddy~
Black Sheep of Death chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
This story looks very very very promising. I'll be watching for your next update. _
leotheograce chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
You know I'm looking forward to more!
koalababay chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
your story is very interesting so far! i like how you're doin something totally different from all the other fics i've read about yuffie. it seems like it might be a neroXyuffie and i don't really have a prob w/ that. keep up the good work!