Reviews for Fairy Tales
TheSkandranon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Ha ha, totally loved Toshiro's comment "Yeah, well you're ugly"

I totally lol'd there.

I liked how you told a story already told, but from one person's perspective and their thoughts. Loved it.
oOoHKoOo chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Woot! It was so funny! Toushiro's thoughts are hilarious! I would have liked that you detailed the end a bit more though. I really enjoyed your One Shot, thanks!

KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
After that filler chapter, everyone's been going crazy over this couple; just like me! XD It was an interesting perpective to see this episode in his eyes and I found it down right cool! I liked how this played out. Great job! _
someone who cares chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hitsukarin is so kawaii! this is one of my favourite stories! imagine a human and shinigami pairing...(Masaki and isshin for an example) it's also so cute how that bleach ep 132 is just a filler but so many sparks fly! I know toshiroxkarin is most unlikely to happen..but hey, dreams count? {this review is so long } not that i hate hitsu hina..but they're more like siblings.. what i hate is just people bashing momo..i mean..she's so sweet! yeah.. the aizen incident.. and i hate (sorry.. it's a strong word.) people who say "karin's an ugly * trying to take shiro kun from hinamori!" well, i'm just saying..karin's really pretty in my opinion! okay. i'm
evanescedamaranth chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
aww..just aww... there should be more hitsukarin in this world...:)
winter051094 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw so cute! I love how u ended it. great job and when r u gonna start back up on "Only A Student"? omg im dying! but great job on this one shot.
BlueRoseMoon007 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was AWESOME! Seriously, that was probably one of the best HitsuKarin fanfics ever! I have to give you 5 *! You deserve it!
Grace Raven chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very good, I loved it!
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Nice story. I love Toshiro's point of view.
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aww, how cute! I loved the parts with the internet. They were hilarious!
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
haha, I love Toshiro's point of view :) it's so cute! lol. so distracted inside.
LadyChaos282 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I like the story. That was very cute.
ShikallllTema chapter 1 . 6/1/2008

i was afraid it was gonna end where he said he didnt get the girl

u've inspired me to go update my hitsukarin story!

then i'll start my sequel

it would be so awesome if u could read it!
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
wow! Cheesiness! ! Awesome, though. Me likey~! 3
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
that was just so sweet and cute! :D

it was funny though,.,.

he was glad she died when normally people would be sad,.,. ;)

but i guess it's different since he's a shinigami! :)