Reviews for Allegiance
randyzoopurple chapter 3 . 2/19
Lol
V chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Hi!
Loving the story. I liked the Angel-Buffy scene and the Spike thing. I hope you will continue this fic and wont abandon it :(
Thank you for writing!
Avalonemyst chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Awesomeness please continue !
Firewolfe chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Love to see more this is interesting.
Suchagrandromance chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I was really surprised to receive a notification about this update! It was certainly worth the wait, I am very much intrigued for the next update! I'm particularly pleased that Angel is in this (LOVES) and that Spike will hopefully be making an appearance soon!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
omgoodness worth the wait!
so wait angel alive she working with spike? update soon!111
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
It had been forever and you updated I squealed when I saw this I just... Asdjkflwjdnwjdsjsjd I can't
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Just found your work. Please please keep it going. You have me hooked :)
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Will this ever be updated?
shellbob chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
love your story. do you plan to finish it?
JessAngelus chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Please update! No fair you said you'd post a few more chapters before pulling the plug! Update please!
Firewolfe chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I would really love to see an update on this fic. It is a very interesting one. I Still think given the way you have written Draco he should end up with Buffy. Sorry Harry is to poor me. Draco owns his issues. More when you can.
Rini08 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I really hope you update this story again! Or if you have the completed version on your computer, would you be able to(or willing) you send it to me?

kind regards,

Rini
nightshadowlife chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
I love this story! I can't wait to see where you go with it. I know you've had some mixed reviews but in every story you have a chance at a bumpy start. Please continue, I can't wait to see where you take this story!
bbloodred chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
I have got to say I love most of your writing, and when I saw that you were writing this sequel I was very happy but sadden at the same time to see that it has been so long since you have updated, please please update I can wait to see were you take this story.