Reviews for Worst Nightmare
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
That was great. Though, she forgave him too easily. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
What a stupid idiot he is. Poor bella
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Great story and plot. It was well written and interesting.
Thanks for writing and posting.
RedHann chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
That was so sad. I feel so bad for Bella.

Loved the story!

lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
i love this story
squody3015 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I'm so glad you decided to give the story a happy ending.

I was cheering for Bella when she finally told Edward everything he needed to hear for him to stop being an idiot.

You did a great job of conveying the character's emotions and thoughts. Great story!
penna.cullen chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Ok, umm I read what you wrote in ur personal biography. And I didn't know how to contact you, so I'm jsut going to write this review as a way to talk to you. You are wrong a few times in your "pet peives" Edward getting Bella pregnant is ok, Because Vampires do have seman. In Breaking Dawn, (the forth book of Twilight (c) by Stephenie Meyers) Bella gets pregnant, by Edward and gives birth to a baby girl name Reneseme, who jacob calls Nessie. Jacob also imprints on reneseme. So just to tell you. Yes Bella could get prego by Edward, because yes he does have seman, that have 24 chromosomes, 2 more than a normal human. And their baby growes at an abnormally fast rate. So read all the books, before you start making werid judgements about other's fan fictions. I mean it called fan fictions, they could be able to make it how ever they want.
kellneriner chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
aww this is soo sad. love it!
Crazy Twilight Lover chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
It's so sad but beautiful. I swear I started crying during the first chapter. :( Lovely story, really. :)
Lyssar chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
It was very mean of you to do this as a one-shot. Shame!

'tis cute, and well-written even if the characters are a bit OOC. Nice work! _
Khlarka2 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Great ending :D i loved it!
Peregrinate chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
but...that makes Edward...Happy. I don't like happy Edward I like miserable Edward.
LossOfSurroundings chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU! *pounces and hugs* That was awesome and so appreciated! No more tears!
bella almost cullen chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
aah. happy ending, if a little rushed. you should creat an alternate ending- what bella did in those 3 yrs.
caww chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
OK! That was a good chapter.

So credit cards do come in handy.

I'm so glad Edward and Alice caught up to Bella.

caww