Reviews for Naruto of the Xmen
The story progresses far to fast, and sounds like it was written by a 12 year old.
davidlmcreynoldsjr chapter 10 . 8/26
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 4 . 8/4
Well, the only issue I had was Lee with Hinata, I would have done NaruHina in a harem but okay, let's see how Lee and Hinata develop. YOUTH!

Other than that, I really like your story, keep it going man
galiaf3a05c chapter 1 . 7/11
From the first chapter i can see, that author, GREATLY diminish shinoby's ability! And... no hard feeling... i just dont know how to say otherways... but...
Realy... magneto jut give Sarutobi hit to the head... its total shit!
Can you please give logical explanation to this(sorry for bad language)...SHIT!
How, so called "professor" of shinobi world, who fought with third kazekage (who, i remind to athor, can control hevy metal named GOLD! and move hundreds of tons of gold sand with VERY HUGE SPEED!), the man who can probably move with speed close to sound barier (yes... YES... SOUND F**KING BARIER! Not over, but close. NO LESS!), man who more powerful fighter (in sum) than Might Guy (The man who with physical streg ONLY can crush 100Ton bolders! And this one definitly surpas sound barier!), how exacly one of the pinnacle of shinoby's world, namely Hokage, can miss the large object move in his perception VEEEEEERY SLOOOOVLY!
HUH!? Eny explanation!?... Please... im realy interested in geting explanations about this... oh... and dont try "he was shocked..." or something like this... because... realy!? The battle hardened shinoby, who meet in past a lot of strange things, who all his live was taught to think fast in extreme and non standart situacion... just in shock! DONT BUY IT!
Add more to this story probably a lot more chapters in it
Guest92783562D chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Oooooh, that was a twist you nerly could call Shamalayn, or however the guy's called that fucked up some relly good ideas.
yindragonkiba chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Meh i don't see how he collapsed. He has all kyuubi's chakra meaning he has more chakra than anyone and more stamina and should never pass out. The fact it was stated that cyclops and one other were close to him in chakra levels is rediculous and plain impossible. they are humans naruto is simply not.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Wow. Did some work. Its true though one act of sacrifice and kindness can change the world.
Jameslw chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
great please continue
Jonathan6850 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Awesome story. I'm really enjoying it.
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
already figured out who reload is. its no surprise considering his powers. liquid metal and phycic abilities? who has those? N and T.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
this very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
First half had me laughing my posterior off, second half was though more somber, it was good as well. I think you have a knack for humour and should pursue it!