Reviews for A World Without Sound
fanfictionalcolic chapter 17 . 1/2
Hello i cannot find the story echoes of an enigma. Do you know if it's posted elsewhere?thx
zaidhannan5 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Soo adorable
TheaterofTragedy chapter 22 . 11/26/2017
Just wonderful. Thank you for an amazing story. Bless.
merlinsc chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
Great job on this story. Keep up the wonderful writing, even though you finished this long ago.
Valya 001 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
ahhhhhhhhh...I really really loooovved this one...it was an amazing story...so intriguing that I couldn't bring myself to stop at the end of any chapter to review ...I even cried when Edward went into coma and Bella was devastated...it was soooooooo good...
I am looking forward to reading other stories of yours now
Cullen Cousin chapter 22 . 6/15/2017
Great story!
alika31 chapter 22 . 6/9/2017
Wow what a great story. I really enjoyed it very much. I have already ready Edward's Fight, but I was wondering if you were going to write the sequel ? I was so looking forward to the next chapter in their lives and I noticed the sequel was not there. I will put you on alert for any other stories you may write.
ninny 1 chapter 22 . 5/28/2017
What a wonderful journey thank you
ninny 1 chapter 14 . 5/27/2017
How wonderful more words and the best ones
ninny 1 chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
Beautiful you can imagine the effort involved in learning words without hearing them
ninny 1 chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
Loved it all
The drama and the sweet reveal at the end
ninny 1 chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
So good thank you
EdwardCullengf chapter 22 . 5/4/2017
loved from beginning to end.
you are a great author.
SincerelyBella chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Love
twirob chapter 22 . 4/16/2017
thank you so much for keeping this posted ;) i looked on your profile and noticed that you pulled the sequel to this ;( i didn't get to read it though ;( anyway i hope rl is treating you well ;D
7,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »