Reviews for A World Without Sound
timidvampire chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
heart breaking.

I forgot to say in last review, that I love Carlisle, I would marry him too!
timidvampire chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Emmett is a brat! loving this x
timidvampire chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
loved the banter with Jasper. Esme told the music teacher what for ! so sweet the whispers in the dark x
timidvampire chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
loving this x
timidvampire chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
very sweet memories x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
just found this, loved this opening chapter x
DJ Scahlo chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Good story! I love the way you portray the characters. I like your stories. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Is there a sequel to this story?
REgrrl chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
I like the dynamic between the characters. I have a sister in law that is deaf, and it's isolating for her (texting is an amazing thing for her). Having people in a deaf person's life that willingly learn sign to create solid and nearly unbreakable bonds. I like that you have nuances about how he puts his hands over her vocal chords to "listen" to her, as well as that vibration from music allows him to experience and dance with her. Those components help meld the story line.

The transitions between present, past and then future glimpses in this chapter don't really make sense to me. One moment we are at the wedding, next he's involved in his exploratory surgery and going into a coma (frightening!). You've got a lot going on in this and other recent chapters. You've got such lovely characters to work with here, and I like the loving dynamic, I'd just suggest you flesh out the story more rather than rushing them on to the next dynamic/dramatic hurdle.
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
The Hunchback of Notre Dame is one of the only books I've wanted to actually burn after reading it.
Dani4asl chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I just want you to know I am still reading. Even though I did not post a review. Yes this chapter was tough to read (at least for me) and as I stated before the way you're writing this just phenomenal. As a hearing person I can't really imagine how a Deaf person feel sometimes not being able to voice their needs or dislikes. You did express that in an undeniable way! I need to just think more about this story as I read. Thank you again for writing it.
Dani4asl chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
That was a marvelous 2nd chapter! And you are surprised people responded to this?
What I think is the funniest thing id that for some reason I can't seem to see Edward in this role! I keep seeing Jacob! LOL But I must ask you this: Are Deaf/Hard of Hearing yourself or have a very close family or friend who is? I don't know but the way you write this scenes, which such details and real inside knowledge of feelings and mannerisms, that we will not find in just anyone! It have to be a person who is Deaf or closely related to someone who is. And when I say closely related I mean really cloooooosely related! Anyway this was as I said phenomenal!
Dani4asl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
ok... A friend of mine just suggested me your fic. I am deeply involved with the Deaf community and the Deaf have an special place in my heart. I am currently in school with the intent of receiving an ASL certificate, and your fic just got me completely out of breath. I just need to tell you that my name is not Bella, and you must change her name, because she is totally ME! LOL Wow! I can't even begin to tell you how amazing and true is your description of the issues Deaf people encounter everyday, rather it is discrimination, misunderstandings or just the language barriers... Your approach to it was nothing short of brilliant! I cried a few times even... I can't wait to continue reading and you are a very talented writer, and I do thank you from the bottom of my heart to bring this topic to view in such a respectful and informative way! I loved it! D
Guest chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
So although this story was written a couple years ago I just got my hands on it and I LOVE IT! But I have no idea what happened to the sequel, which is disappointing because I was looking forward to learn more about Bella and Edward, the pregnancy, and finding out if the baby was deaf.
Clop-Clop chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
When you're trying to do research on the concept of Planet Eyeth for an ASL class and this is the first result, you know something is wrong.
7,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »