Reviews for A World Without Sound
Rose chapter 22 . 5/29
I enjoyed reading the story! Thank you for sharing. :)
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 5/12
I absolutely loved this story & was looking forward to the sequel. I'm so sad you decided to delete it.
If by chance & you're willing or able, would you mind reposting it for just a day or possibly send me a link? If you can't, no worries - it's your work & id understand.
J.DRAST chapter 22 . 4/12
Hello. I loved your amazing story here. I applaud your talent! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
I read this fic's summary earlier but didn't read 'cuz it just didn't seem my type but then I thought let's try it ...& it turned out to be amazing. It's actually one of the best ones I have read till now ...
Iersseltje chapter 22 . 2/14
Beautiful story. Too bad that there is no sequel. I loved reading about these two. Thank you for sharing.
alizablankenship chapter 22 . 2/8
I loved this story so far its my favorite 3 3
That was an amazing story! Thank you so much!
PAT2024 chapter 22 . 1/4
Great story, with some interesting subjects: handicap, deciding to have or not children with the risk of transmitting the handicap. Very well written. Thank you for sharing. But where is the sequel you promised?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
"Bella's" opinion on abortion literally sounds like the it's been copied and pasted from the liberal media...try to be at least somewhat more creative...try doing your own research before making judgements about pro-life believes. I mean, are you serious? People who apose abortion should be responsible for the unborn child's life? Pretty sure thats the mother job. Besides have you not seen Juno? There's this magical concept called adoption and other programs for unwed mothers, some of the run by churches (so, yes we do actually try to give women more options than just one). Excuse me and other pro-lifers for being opposed to brutally ending innocent lives. Literally, in late term abortion they rip the fetuses limbs off to get them out. And by that point they have a nervous system and can feel it. If you are ok with that, then there's something seriously wrong with you. Abortion is wrong, no one should decide who has more or less right to life. Unlike Hitler, I don't think handicapped people should have less of right to life. I'm not saying abortion is like the holocast because that's way too cliche, but its the same justification. Labeling who's human and who isn't. Your kind make me sick.
xX-The-Twilight-Angel-Xx chapter 22 . 12/9/2015
I'm waiting for the sequel! :)
Anon chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
I kind of dont agree with the way this went. I mean its one thing to decide to not have kids and its one to take a baby out of this world just on the chance that he would be deaf. And they keep saying "this could be a mistake but whatever," but how can you call your child a mistake just because he/she's deaf? I don't think it's fair to the child that you've already conceived that you want to take it out of the world just for being deaf.
DevilSwan chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
This is a great story. A perfect romantic-comedy. I totally love the Bella proposing Carlisle part ;) .. its so cute. And ur way of writing too.. Its cool how u write the flashbacks in third person POV while the rest of the story is BPOV.
NanaWillbur chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
I agree with Edward...PERFECT! I am looking for the sequel, "Sound of Pulling Heaven Down", and I hope I see it very soon! 11/13/15
NanaWillbur chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
I have no words and I am as torn as Edward and Bella! I applaud your writing and your compassion! This is an amazing story!
7,748 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »