Reviews for A World Without Sound
Izzy Rigas chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
One of the best stories I have read.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I'm starting to think I may have read this story before it's starting to sound familiar. Oh well we will see. They are so sweet together. I'm sure he left the room due to his bulging pants! Hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Such a sweet story so far, looking forward to reading the rest!
Eli42 chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
So cute!
JavaMasta chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
Whew!
JavaMasta chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
I definitely understand both sides of the issue here, especially from Edward's perspective. My husband and I had a similar conversation. We decided that the odds were still much higher to have a "normal" child, and if the child had inherited the disability, at least we were is a great position to know how to help him.
JavaMasta chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
I'm really annoyed with that doctor! How the heck did he expect Edward, who doesn't understand spoken language, to respond to "Did it work?" Grrr...
JavaMasta chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Great story so far!
A couple of close friends of mine are deaf - you write Edward well.
So, as I used to be an audiologist, I have to ask - if his 8th cranial nerve is intact, why didn't you just go for a cochlear implant?
Musty21 chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
Well, this is it for me. Abandoning one of the most idiotic fics I ever read. These characters are no Edward and Bella.

A little insight:
You can never choose how your child is going to turn out after being born, you just love it the way it is.
Musty21 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Honestly? This is absolutely ridiculous. Plain and simple. Maybe the kid will be deaf, so what? Hard life...? Come on.. being fat, being ugly, being disabled, being black, being gay, having dislexia.. It's all hard.

To think about ending a pregnancy only because the child might be deaf... I don't even want to keep reading the fic. This just lost all my respect, really.
Musty21 chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
Whaaaaat?
Musty21 chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Seriouslly? A kiss?
Musty21 chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Yeah, trust brothers and sisters to make our lives a living hell... )
EmmaGoldman chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Hi! I'm re-reading this story or the second or maybe third time and I feel like I need to leave a review on this chapter. First off congratulations on even having the guts to publish it. Edward's thoughts in this chapter are quite controversial and while they are Edward's and not necessarily yours the ff medium gives readers an opportunity both good and bad to react to chapters so it took some real bravery to put your self out there. Second I applaud you on writing a very complex issue in such a real way. I've read the story so I know what happens but re-reading this chapter puts me in a place of sympathizing with both Edward and Bella. Apportion is not a black and white issue there are many shades of gray and I think most women who have had to make that tough decision have done so out of love for their unborn child and wanting to protect it from whatever circumstance they might have. Your Bella does not view Edward a monster but takes the time to look at his point of view and understand it. An amazing feet. So again congrats.
534667lc chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
Loved your story, now favourited! I suggest you mark this story as finished.
7,651 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »