Reviews for A World Without Sound
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Yeah this probably is a controversial chapter- I can't imagine some of the reviews you must have gotten after this. O_o So here's mine... IMO, it's too late for them to be having this conversation. This is not a hypothetical child, it is a real child. She's what, more than ten weeks along? Is the baby better off dead than deaf? Really? Do they wish that Edward's parents had killed him after he was born rather than let him live the life of a deaf person? Does he only have value now that his hearing is corrected? Sure, the possibility exists for the baby to be deaf, but I can't imagine better parents for a deaf child than the two of them anyway.

I know they're not thinking straight at the moment, but I hope they get their logic re-engaged before they abort their baby. What a tragedy if his deafness takes more choices away from him than it already has.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Is he afraid the baby will be deaf? That's the only thing that's making sense to me, though I'm sure if it's something else it will make sense when you explain it. :) Reading on to find out...
Marie chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
I'm caught between loving or hating this story.
I love the plot, but it's badly developed. Two young adults in this situation would be a lot more emotional. You don't describe feelings, you just state facts.
But on the other hand, this would have been boring and dull if you had actually taken the time to explain everything to perfection. I guess I hoped you would have been able to find the in between.
And you change the story during the chapter, i.e, in this chapter Alice was supposed to be gone with Jasper, but when the flashback finishes Alice is in bed with her.
All in all, it's a pretty good fic, but you have to pay more atention when you write. Maybe read a few well-written angst fics, they tend to be dramatic and in explicit description of emotions.
serious twilight chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it and very glad they kept the baby I was upset, crying and angry
CSG chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hey, I have read this before & its great. It was rec over on FB btw. :)
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Oh my goodness! During the beginning of the story I thought it was absolutely adorable and endearing. Edward and Bella's relationship was just so cute and funny! Although the plot and charchter development were pretty great, there was a copious amount of grammar errors and a lot of misspellings. There were also many places where you forgot letters or in some cases ENTIRE words! Additionally, you had a lot of errors with pronoun usage. I am fully aware that you are the author and have total creative license, but I strongly disagree with abortion and even mentioning it in the story sort of turned me off to it. I realize that you needed to keep the story interesting and I fully expected the coma and the pregnancy, but towards the end the whole thing just became a little melodramatic, wishy-washy and downright hard to believe. In summation, I believe that this story deserves an 8.75/10 Nice job!
Polyphemos chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
He's gentile? A gentile? Ugh... Filthy goy...
Sunny chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
i love you!
Edward's spouse chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
excellent story.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Nice story liked it alot :)
Openskies123 chapter 22 . 4/1/2014
Thanks for sharing your story. It was amazing I wish I could have read the sequel and know if their baby was alright. Anyway thanks again :)
Openskies123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Just read the first chapter and it's just lovely. You might not see this since this story was written in 2008 but just stopped to let you know your story so far is awesome :)
Halo221 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I'm sure you've long since gotten the reviews you needed but if your holding chapters hostage for review continues, just know I won't continue reviewing until the end.
7,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »