Reviews for A World Without Sound
Yes Exactly my brand of heroin chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
GAH! That was a REALLY bad cliff hanger. But, an amazing story, it chocked me up quite a few times. :D
swathidarling chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Alright, alright, count this as one of the future 74! Jeez though, at least the cliffie wasn't too bad! lol. I really loved this chapter, but my favorite has by far been proposal. That's so cute!

-Swathi
Free Energy chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
I’m glad Lauren was punched by Bella. It was meant to be.

I liked the skateboard story and I love how ‘coincidentally’ Edward mentions riding a skateboard after Bella remembers it. :D

I hated when Tyler and that Austin dude wanted to start something with Edward. It’s not Edward’s fault Lauren is meant to be a prostitute.

And FINALLY! Bella tells Edward she loves him.

Keep writing!
Radish Earrings17 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Ooh great chapter! So their feelings might finally come out! It was quite funny reading it though because I am currently studying for my first year law exams (just taking a little break to read this chapter... you're a bad influence!) and all I could think was "Argh, what if one of them has an eggshell skull and dies, or it was a king hit, they could both get charged for manslaughter!" Before realising, dude, it's a romantic fanfiction, not likely. heh heh.
snaps1771 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
please hurry up with the next chapter !
Andrazuria chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
omc! this is awesome, but they really should get inturupted, i think Emmett, SUGESTION- NOT TELLIN YA HOW TO WRITE IT! YOUR DOING AWESOME!
Free Energy chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Only Lauren would take advantage over a handicapped person! God! I want to slam her head into a wall sometimes!

It saddens me that Renee would be bringing in male visitors and then do that kind of stuff with them while Bella is in the house.

I’m glad Bella and Edward are there for each other.

Keep writing!
Kairianna864 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
AW! I can not wait for the next chapter! I LOVE this story! You are such a talented writer!
Free Energy chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
i'm betting edward liked bella when they were little.

i liked the memory a whole lot. the proposal was down right HILARIOUS.

i was sad that edward didn't realize bella enjoyed his company so much. but i guess he has a lot of insecurities being deaf and all.

keep writing!
BrittneyLOVESTwilight chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them kiss with no one to interrupt them! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
redflame1020 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
OMG! Loved the fight scene, and then the confession was icing on the cake!I'm getting to be a spoiled reader you know, other stories simply arn't good enough anymore.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
AH! OMC! I loved it so, so, so, so much! Update really soon please, I want to know what happens!
Dark Shining Light chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Aw! Let them kiss! Let them kiss! Let them kiss! Update ASAP!
dark dreaming vamp chapter 7 . 6/16/2008