Reviews for A World Without Sound
orchidork chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
fantastic chapter. update soon
Rainstar148 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Ah, so amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter! PLEASE, update soon!
Rainstar148 chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
This story is just so awesome! I can't get over how amazing it is!
bleedingonyx chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
WOW! I LOVE IT! It's AMAZING! You're a really good writer! I have no complaints. Just UPDATE! Also, don't forget to update the All About Music too.
xXM'n'MXx chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Aww, that's so sad, but sweet of Bella.

I luv this story, u HAVE to update NOW!
bunny911 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
This story is really good. I have recommended it to all my freinds, and they love it too.
sunset656 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
What happens next? Oh gosh i just can't wait to see!
moonlight chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
I love it! Please write more!
Bloodapple123 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
I loved the vampire referance. It had me laughing. Oh my god what I would do to Lauren if I could. She makes me mad! Please keep writing!
JennaT29 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Hey! I don't usully review but want you to post the next chapter ASAP. This has got to be one of favourite Fanfictions! Every quality is perfect! The story line, the charectors,... everything! Please write more and fast!
J.pen chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
I love your story so much! it is my absolute favourite! I can't say one negative thing about it!
katmeows4no1 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
if this story wasn't so good and your review goals so high, i would not review. i just don't usually bother, because the authors don't set such a high review goal, so i know that others will reveiw and i don't need to. but yours, since the goals are always so high, i feel like i have to help reveiw so that the next chapter will come out sooner. you are so lucky that this story is so good, otherwise most people wouldn't bother reviewing.
losersaurus chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Poor Edward..how can he even think that he's helpless?

Lauren is such a loser.
Softfrost chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Hehe. The last chapter had me thinking maybe Bella should take Edward along to karate practice. ;)

They're just so sweet together, it's cute, really. And Lauren was always meant to be mean, parallel universe or not.
Twilightaddict chapter 6 . 6/16/2008