Reviews for A World Without Sound
great story! i love it!
blinding-rainbows chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
. . . .
Free Energy chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
i love your idea of putting a new memory in each chapter. it makes your story special. in a very good way.

the innocence of the memory got to me because edward had no idea what was going on. i really wanted to punch the instructor in the face for not believing in edward.

i like how jasper was yelled at and how bella was scared of him. it was quite funny.

i was slightly confused when you got out of the memory and bella was sleeping. but it was still an amazing chapter.

Rainstar148 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Ahh, l'amour! lol SO AWESOME! And Bella's confession hopefully didn't screw everything up! :D Please update soon! This story is so awesome!
Free Energy chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
the cake story was really heartwarming! :)

i like the dress bella wore. it's really cute.

and i'm like your bella. except i don't know martial arts. :D

edward is AMAZING. he makes me swoon. i want someone just like him. he brightens my day! (and i'm a jacob lover. imagine that.)

Profile No Longer In Use chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
omg please update soon! this is by far my favorite story on Fanfiction. you are awesome! i love you! lol. i hope you get ur reviews because i dont think i can take waiting! lol. great chapter! :)
Rachel chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep going. I need to know what happens next. write again soon!
Free Energy chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
edward had to leave the room cuz of bella's beauty. i know it. :)

i loved this chapter because it shows bella's and edward's dedication to each other.

distorted realities chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
EVIL ENDING! UPDATE!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
on my god...

go bella...go edward!...at the same time oush...that gotta hurt...

aww that was so cute!

UPDATE
kaaatttsss chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
So much for us being lucky, and you loving us enough. Honestly. Everyone always leaves this part as a cliffy. The idea is so unoriginal. (Please note, my sarcastic voice during those 3 sentences. teehee.)

Anyway, that ending for the chapter, just makes the next one better and more anticipated. And hey, you might even get more reviews of us yelling at you for ending it there. HAHA.

I was just wondering, because I'm not sure if you've mentioned this before: How long is this story going to be? It so wonderful, that I don't want it to end!
Bufster chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
GAH!

how could you leave it there!

an dof course edward is oing to kiss bella!

he HAS too!

because he loves her too D

update right now please!
ky93 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
yay!

i love how bella is so protective of edward!

and she finally tells him how she feels!

update soon plz
FloweredEnchantment chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Good lord, how could you do this to me? Lol, I'm kidding. But really, update soon, because I love your story. When she punched Lauren I was like "YES!" but then when the fight came partly because of it was just scared. Anyway, I really, really, REALLY hope you get 73 reviews, and QUICK.
Free Energy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i have tears in my eyes.

your story is so beautiful.

their friendship is so strong.

7,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 482 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 502 .. Last Next »