Reviews for A World Without Sound
Kerrilea chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
This is definitely one of my favourite Twilight stories, and it's such a refreshing way to look at things. Big kudos, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Poor Edward~ heart.
InterruptedProgress chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
WOW! I just found this story and I have to say it is AMAZING! I love the writing and can't wait to find out what happens next!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Ah! I loved it so much! Please update really soon!
aliceannastreet chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
wonderfully written as usual, I really love your plot! Since I didn't review for the last chapter, let me just say I couldn't stop laughing when I read it poor Bella! I'm excited to read more keep up the good work!
dsmldejection chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Aiight, that was so good. Bella is so sweet how she cares about her mom. And then how Edward just knew she would show up that night. Wow. Just, wow. I love it.

Poor Edward! OME I'm gonna punch that fictional girl's face in! Jesus I hope we get to read that one. (Kidding, u don't have to)

I love this story and I can't seem to get enough of it.

Totally bummed ur not gonna do the whole thing in EPOV but I know I wouldn't be brave enough to even do a chapter in EPOV so, hats off to you. I can't wait to vote; I'm gonna have to read the story over again just to be able to decide.

Thanks,

-dsmldejection
crzylady chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
So I've just bitten all of my fingernails off because I'm having anxiety about them not just SAYING how they feel... need the next chapter, please. *bats eyelashes*
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
ugh... I've heard my parents PLENTY of times before... -shudder- It's not very pleasant... when I was younger I thought my mom was in pain... XD Kind of ironic, actually, when you think about it

Poor Edward... I nearly cried (I did inwardly, though)... Damn Lauren...
crzylady chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
and I'm blushing now.. because I'm pretty sure I was one of those people who made BOTH THOSE COMMENTS! And literally my face is burning. What can I say. You have a gift. And i'm in love with your writing ;p
Phenomenon of the century chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
WOW! I loved this chapter.

It must be hard for Edward to go through that.

I hope you get your 69 reviews and fast!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Love your style of writing
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
this is the sweetest best amazing book ever! i love it! keep going, your the best! :)
ThePhantomoftheOpera101 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Aw. I imagine it would be hard for a guy to feel helpless like that. Great chapter. Please update soon!
Rainstar148 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
ah, so awesome! I've never read a story like this, and you word it out very well. You have my praise( though it doens't really mean that much _') lol, anyway, this is an awesome story!
FloweredEnchantment chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
oh, wow, that was so sad! I liked your portrayal of Renee though. I think that it was in character. Really everyone is true to the original character here! But anyway, I hope you get your 69 reviews soon, because I can't wait for the next chapter!
delusional-pumpkin chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Awe...a frustrated Edward. How sad. Your story is..wow. There really aren't words to describe. lol. You have a great style of writing. Keep it up.
KimberlyCullen chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
OMG I love this story its completly different from the other fanfics out there. Your doing a good job of twisting the story while keep with the character good job update soom please
7,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 483 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 503 .. Last Next »