Reviews for A World Without Sound
kaaatttsss chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
So much for us being lucky, and you loving us enough. Honestly. Everyone always leaves this part as a cliffy. The idea is so unoriginal. (Please note, my sarcastic voice during those 3 sentences. teehee.)

Anyway, that ending for the chapter, just makes the next one better and more anticipated. And hey, you might even get more reviews of us yelling at you for ending it there. HAHA.

I was just wondering, because I'm not sure if you've mentioned this before: How long is this story going to be? It so wonderful, that I don't want it to end!
Bufster chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
GAH!

how could you leave it there!

an dof course edward is oing to kiss bella!

he HAS too!

because he loves her too D

update right now please!
ky93 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
yay!

i love how bella is so protective of edward!

and she finally tells him how she feels!

update soon plz
FloweredEnchantment chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Good lord, how could you do this to me? Lol, I'm kidding. But really, update soon, because I love your story. When she punched Lauren I was like "YES!" but then when the fight came partly because of it was just scared. Anyway, I really, really, REALLY hope you get 73 reviews, and QUICK.
Free Energy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i have tears in my eyes.

your story is so beautiful.

their friendship is so strong.

keep writing!
Sunny90050 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
This is one of my favorite stories! I'm kind of tired of Edward being perfect all the time. Its awesome, I can't wait to see whats going to happen...

LotsofLove&Laughs,

Michelle
nina chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
fantastic chapter once again.
InterruptedProgress chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
You better make them kiss, NO INTERRUPTIONS or I will hunt you down and beat you with a fish. (Yeah, I said fish.)
AllyR chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
That was horrible! My heart was definitely pounding too! Bella really is kick-ass- I can't believe she took on two muscular guys all by herself! lol This whole situation is so screwed up, but I'm glad some good is going to come out of it. At least now Edward knows how Bella feels, and it's obvious he feels the same way. I can't wait to see if they kiss or what, so please update again!
Carly chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
AW!

You know he loves her :)

This chapter made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Hahaha

Please get more than 73 reviews fast because i need to know what happens like right now lol

LOVE this story

You are an AWESOME author
MidnightAngel325 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
That was fan-friggin-tastic!

*Crosses fingers*

Please let Edward kiss Bella, Please let Edward kiss Bella.

And I'm so glad Bella got Lauren back. YAY!
GothamPeasant chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
ah no you can't do this to me! okay well you just did but thats besides the point please please please please please please update soon!
cupcake-or-rangeman chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Omc. That was so mean. Please tell me what happens. And i will give you a invisable popsicle. LOL.

sincerly,

tori
Dormant Blue chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
-GASP-

he better!

HURRY PEOPLE!REVIEW!
Katelyn chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
you are the meanist person alive right now! why with the cliffhanger WHY!
7,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 483 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 503 .. Last Next »