Reviews for A World Without Sound
Dormant Blue chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
that was so funny!

i can't belive she proposed to Carlisle!XD

then again he is Carlisle!;)
Kayhuahua chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Aww... poor Edward! And I can totally picture little five year-old Bella proposing to Carlisle. But in her defense who wouldn't?
breazoocullen chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Another brilliant chapter :) It was so sweet when Bella softly brushed her lips against his! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xXM'n'MXx chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Aww, that's so sad, but still really sweet. They need to get together!

UPDATE SOON!
hellena8989 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
that was cool! the bella proposing bit made me laugh.. alot!

you write really well so yay go you!

please update soon!

kaaatttsss chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I shall make comments about your examples about what you like that reviewers say.

1. The summary to me did not sound stupid at all. I saw it on someone's favourites, and I was like, 'AWW! *click*' Teehee.

2. I for one love human stories.

HAHA, that's so cute what Bella did to Carlisle. But honestly, I don't blame her the least bit. :P
DiamondSkin chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Once again, a very lovely chapter :). I enjoyed when Edward got jealous... he's always so cute when he's jealous. I actually thought that they might get somewhere when I was nearing the end of this chapter... until Edward made that comment about Carlisle (which was HILARIOUS, by the way). I think that of the Cullen guys, Carlisle would be my favorite after Edward. Well, here's one review out of the (at least) 62 you need to get writing. I'd review twice if I could, but I can't. UPDATE SOON!

DiamondSkin
AllyR chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Wow. You know you're doing something right when you have over 250 reviews for only 5 chapters! lol You completely deserve that and more, because this story is unbelievable. I fall in love with it more every chapter and I can never wait to see what happens next. Please update again soon!
twilights.exoticbeauty chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
hi! awesome chapter ! to be honest i wasn't really going to give this fic a chance because I thought Edward being deaf well... LOL it wasn't something I thought would be good..but you proved me wrong and now I'm addicted to this story haha! but could you do an EPOV? please update! :)
Bright Eyes Wander chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
That was so sweet, romantic, and overall awesome as always. Even though Edward isn't a vampire, he still has that 'Don't be stopped by me and experience life' thing that normal Edward has. good work!
blonde-gal chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Random fact of the day, due to the disabilities act places have to make accomadations for the handicapped, so if the movie theater is alerted ahead of time i think they can get subtitles to play in a movie-if Edward ever wants to ask Bella out on a date. He was being stupid not realizing how happy Bella is with him. Great chapter. Update Soon!
writerluv chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Edward, you stupid, stupid person! Just kiss her already!

Please update!
screamingSOUL chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Emmet with always be Emmett, haha

Can't wait for the next chappie.
katmeows4no1 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
definitely one of the better ones, yours is in my top 5. i really only love about 5 of the all human ones i've read. the proposal thing... HILARIOUS! teasing bella is way fun, i'm glad that most authors enjoy it. otherwise most twilight fanfics wouldn't even be worth reading the first chapter. now, i've reviewed, and i'm hoping other people have reviewed too, because i REALLY want to read the next chapter soon!

-Kat_
GothamPeasant chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
hahaha Ya that is awsome...Please update
7,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 483 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 503 .. Last Next »