Reviews for A World Without Sound
SilverCrystal Tears chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP

Chrys
Kayhuahua chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Yay! Edward's POV (eventually)! PLEASE tell me the next chapter involves Lauren getting the snot beat out of her! Well, even if it doesn't, I'm still looking forward to it...
Jude'sxUniverse chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Oh man! Ok, this is my first time reading you story, at first I was kind of iffy on it, but, I read it...and I feel in love with it.

I never thought i would have liked this story as much as i do.

I just cant fatham (i dont think i spelled tht rite XD) how great ur story is. How graet of an author u are.

I just love Bella in this story. Shes so caring and idk. Im at a loss for words...thts how graet u r!

Ok, now tht Ive given u a VERY big head, please, update soon
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
wow i feel bad for edward! but i loved the chapter:D
Lunar Calling chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Two words: Loved it! It was sad, but so good! Can't wait for more!
Imhereforever chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
You are amazing, god, it was like I could feel there pain too. I love this story! I hope this chapter gets to 69 pretty quick :D
writerluv chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
No, poor Edward! What will Mallory do to him?

Please update!
beautyattempt chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
I hate Lauren i swear..Poor Edward such the gentleman, only he would go on a rampage for just pushing a girl. tsk tsk..if he only knew. Anyways, update soon :]
twilights.exoticbeauty chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
hi! wow ok i suppose i can live with that for EPOV lol :) also I like how things are turning more and more dramatic! Hopefully something is going to happen to make Edward speak out his feelings for Bella. Maybe if he actually lost her or she was really mad at him. You are so good as a author ! 69 reviews! gosh I hope this contributes! love your story!
Infinite Rhapsody chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Wow. Wow, I thought this story would suck, but it's really good. They're all pretty much non-OOC. I love it, and the part where Bella proposees to Carlisle is SO cute! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE or Bella will come after you with her karate skills :D
nina chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
you are a great writer and this is a fantastic story
Twilight Tonks chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
I freakin' adore this story, I'm never bored with it. It's ery passionate and I loe the tension! and it's really beautiful. please keep updating I can't wait for them to finally express their true feelings. (Lauren is such a slut!)
the world is mine chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
love it

thats a good idea bout eds pov

although

if there is one or two chaps that have to be written in edpov u should and i think this chap was one of them
BetwixtandBemused chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
aw...poor bella and edward!

please let them stop being stupid in the next chappie! make them kiss...mwahaha!

please update soon..i'm begging you!
Kerrilea chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
This is definitely one of my favourite Twilight stories, and it's such a refreshing way to look at things. Big kudos, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Poor Edward~ heart.