Reviews for A World Without Sound
supercalifragilisticexplalidoc chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
i love your story i will keep an eye out for it when you upbate your awsome! i have a question mere croustiy when do you think bella's and edwads relationship will start to be somthing a little more than freindship? well anyway good luck writing your story it so great ! keep writing plase!:)
rabia chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I love this story!Please keep updating regularly!
haydenisheaven2000 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I don't generally review on stories. I really just don't have the time (I always find my computer in between when I should be doing something else) but I just have to comment on this one.

It is AMAZING. I love the plot and I can clearly see all the scenes taking place in my head. Granted, because I don't know ASL, it's just a lot of hand motion...but either way it's great.

Incredible job! Update soon, please...(Pretty please)
rozay chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Since you like these types of reviews:

I have read other fanfics, where Edward has a disability, but this one is one of my favourites! Keep writting! I am not always able to review, as my dad doesn't approve of any internet communication, but i just had to let you know how much i liked. Even though i won't be able to review again, please know i am reviewing you (well, i might add)in spirt.
owl-eyed chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
lol! that was so funnyy! bella and carlisle. xD
Socialxxhazard chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Aww This whole chapter was so sweet! The whole carlisle proposal thing was amazingly cute.
Dark Shining Light chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
AW! So sweet! Update ASAP!
mayalucille chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Every chapter, the story gets better! The plot is original and a smile breaks out on my face when I see a new chapter!
Lee Pontruce chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Ah! So Good! The Chapter is so Funny and to be honest I'm getting really impatient about how slow this is going! I want them together now! Please! Awesome!
snaps1771 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
its good much different from the other deaf edward stories
Bella-Latina chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I luv your story so far - update soon please!
Kairianna864 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Oh my gosh! That was so cute. Bella having a crush on Carlisle, too cute. They so need to get over their shyness already!
FloweredEnchantment chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I loved the part with Carlisle and Bella: So cute! I have to say, this fic is rapidly becoming my favorite. Please update ASAP!
bloodsinger chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I love this story! It's so different and Edward and Bella's relationship is so cute! update soon!
distorted realities chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Wow, I really, really like this story. It's so cute!
7,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 485 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 505 .. Last Next »