Reviews for A World Without Sound
Socialxxhazard chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Aww This whole chapter was so sweet! The whole carlisle proposal thing was amazingly cute.
Dark Shining Light chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
AW! So sweet! Update ASAP!
mayalucille chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Every chapter, the story gets better! The plot is original and a smile breaks out on my face when I see a new chapter!
Lee Pontruce chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Ah! So Good! The Chapter is so Funny and to be honest I'm getting really impatient about how slow this is going! I want them together now! Please! Awesome!
snaps1771 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
its good much different from the other deaf edward stories
Bella-Latina chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I luv your story so far - update soon please!
Kairianna864 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Oh my gosh! That was so cute. Bella having a crush on Carlisle, too cute. They so need to get over their shyness already!
FloweredEnchantment chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I loved the part with Carlisle and Bella: So cute! I have to say, this fic is rapidly becoming my favorite. Please update ASAP!
bloodsinger chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I love this story! It's so different and Edward and Bella's relationship is so cute! update soon!
distorted realities chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Wow, I really, really like this story. It's so cute!
Bloodapple123 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I really liked this one! I like the fact that you don't try to make your characters perfect. It adds alot more detail to the story. Keep at it and I will keep reviewing.
something in the wind chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Roflmao. Bella should have never proposed to Carlisle XD. Anyways, as I said yesterday I am loving the fic even if it has all humans :]. Keep it sweet, woman, keep it sweet. XD
ky93 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
aw that was cute :)

i like the deaf edward
Maddy chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Edward smacked his forehead. Ew. - hahha...

And I know you're waiting for my dad to realize his love for you, too.

- love your sense of humor! and they are so sweet! and it's obvious they love each other! probably to everyone but them!
ThePhantomoftheOpera101 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Ha, great chapter. I loved the flashback. Please update soon!
7,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 485 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 505 .. Last Next »