Reviews for A World Without Sound
malaleen chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
I'm really enjoying this story, as you've come up with a rather unique way of telling the AU human story of Edward and Bella. I'm really enjoying learning about your Edward, as while he still resonates with SM portrayal, he's more vulnerable in a way. Plus, I'm really looking forward to seeing how you play out the Edward/Bella relationship. I'm hoping they confess their feelings soon, as this mis-reading of feelings from both is frustrating, but in a good way, I suppose.

Keep up the good work!
Bezzaletta chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
That is the sweetest! and alice chewing out jasper was a great idea! pass that message on to whoever gave the idea! LOVE IT

hoping for sin chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
I usually shy away from human fics, but I really like this one.

You have to update soon.

Please. :)
Heather chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
aw little Bella's cute!

and Edward's so jealous. I just want them to pash already!
Bubbles the Vampire chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I just started to read this and I'm hooked. I really hope you update soon!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Loved it! bella proposing to carlisle was so adorable! and i love that they still make fun of her for it! can't wait to read more!
lia516 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I like it, very sweet.
One with the Wind chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I love this fic. It's different. A really good kind of different. Nice job.
Dormant Blue chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
that was so funny!

i can't belive she proposed to Carlisle!XD

then again he is Carlisle!;)
Kayhuahua chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Aww... poor Edward! And I can totally picture little five year-old Bella proposing to Carlisle. But in her defense who wouldn't?
breazoocullen chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Another brilliant chapter :) It was so sweet when Bella softly brushed her lips against his! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xXM'n'MXx chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Aww, that's so sad, but still really sweet. They need to get together!

hellena8989 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
that was cool! the bella proposing bit made me laugh.. alot!

you write really well so yay go you!

please update soon!

kaaatttsss chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I shall make comments about your examples about what you like that reviewers say.

1. The summary to me did not sound stupid at all. I saw it on someone's favourites, and I was like, 'AWW! *click*' Teehee.

2. I for one love human stories.

HAHA, that's so cute what Bella did to Carlisle. But honestly, I don't blame her the least bit. :P
DiamondSkin chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Once again, a very lovely chapter :). I enjoyed when Edward got jealous... he's always so cute when he's jealous. I actually thought that they might get somewhere when I was nearing the end of this chapter... until Edward made that comment about Carlisle (which was HILARIOUS, by the way). I think that of the Cullen guys, Carlisle would be my favorite after Edward. Well, here's one review out of the (at least) 62 you need to get writing. I'd review twice if I could, but I can't. UPDATE SOON!

7,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 487 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 507 .. Last Next »