Reviews for A World Without Sound
breazoocullen chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
I love it! They have such a beautiful and amazing friendship. Really can't wait for the next chapter!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
that was so sweet! i really enjoyed alice screaming at jasper! that was so funny! and i loved that bella said "i love you!" i can't wait for them to actually say it to each other!
RentMyLove chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
I love this story. Update soon!
MichelleApril chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
So far I'm liking this. I was a teacher of the deaf for a few years before I had kids. I will always have a soft spot for the hearing impaired. This fits with Bella being kind and unselfish. It takes a special person to befriend and love the deaf.
something in the wind chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
I usually really dislike when people make the Cullens all human...But your story changed my mind. I love this story and it is so unbearably sweet I HAVE to keep reading. Please update as soon as possible!
crzylady chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
i will find you if you don't update soon. PLEASE PLEASE.. i had my doubts about the situation when I saw your summary and now I don't want it to stop!
crzylady chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
oh.. i would have just licked it off his face. I'm about to faint just thinking about it and I'm scared to keep reading because I don't want to come to a point where it ends!
crzylady chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
OMC. Going to burst I just love him so much! This is so amazing!
Edward4eva chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
aww that is so sad, that she finally said i love you to him and he couldn't even hear her!
crzylady chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I'm crying.. again.. oy! lovely (saw a couple of word issues.. in the "chuckle" line I think you mean FEW and you have View.

Also right before ticking you have he didn't see and I think you might I. :) Just letting you know because I would want to. Great job.
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
OMG! NO! u cant do that! THey love eachother just let them say it! gah! lol

Um...btw i luv the flashbacks theyr so cute! lol
Fernwh chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Aw! Bella told him that she loved him! And Edward couldn't HEAR it!

Good chappie though! Keep it up!

-Tinkerbells599
Bufster chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
a little sad at the end

but overyall good chapter!

i love that edward can still pay the piano D

update son
venom with love chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Well i just have to say that i love love love this story. It is pure genius :)

I hope you update soon!
The Shampoo chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
AW, i'm so in love with this story! if you don't update soon, i think i'm going to go insane.
7,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 487 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 507 .. Last Next »