Reviews for A World Without Sound
screamingSOUL chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Emmet with always be Emmett, haha

Can't wait for the next chappie.
katmeows4no1 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
definitely one of the better ones, yours is in my top 5. i really only love about 5 of the all human ones i've read. the proposal thing... HILARIOUS! teasing bella is way fun, i'm glad that most authors enjoy it. otherwise most twilight fanfics wouldn't even be worth reading the first chapter. now, i've reviewed, and i'm hoping other people have reviewed too, because i REALLY want to read the next chapter soon!

-Kat_
GothamPeasant chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
hahaha Ya that is awsome...Please update
Stephanie chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I love this story. Please keep writing?
Panda Slippers chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I've read a couple of deaf fics, but yours is, without a doubt, the best! i'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Bella's Bff chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Is there a cure to being deaf?

Loved it! Update soon!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I love stories where Bella isn't the weak one. Where Edward isn't perfect. It makes them equal. :) Your story is great. I love it. Please update soon.
xXvintageheartbreakXx chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
that was so sweet! when is edward going to do ANYTHING? we ALL know that he like likes her...oh and by the by..love your pen name!
Shadow Dragon chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I have to say, this is absolutely fantastic. I've read a lot of stories where Bella is the one who's deaf, but I've never seen one in which Edward is. It's amazing that he can be less than perfect and STILL perfect at the same time! ;-) Great job! Update soon, please! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while!
dawning beauty chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
When I read the summary, I thought this was going to be really stupid, but you know, I actually really like it.

oh, and

I usually hate all human fics, but I really like this one!

lol good luck with the rest of the story. don't think I've given up on it, I'm going to be at camp for a week, but be assured I WILL read every single update when I return!
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
this is so cute! i love it! great job! :)
EdwardCullen123 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
This is an amazing story, and its so sad to in a way! Poor Edward :( Its so nice how you've created the characters, it makes it so special! Please review soon, this is fantastic!

Love,

EdwardCullen123
dawning beauty chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
getting a bit greedy aren't we? lol we all still love you:)
supercalifragilisticexplalidoc chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
i love your story i will keep an eye out for it when you upbate your awsome! i have a question mere croustiy when do you think bella's and edwads relationship will start to be somthing a little more than freindship? well anyway good luck writing your story it so great ! keep writing plase!:)
rabia chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I love this story!Please keep updating regularly!
7,747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 490 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 510 .. Last Next »