Reviews for A World Without Sound
lia516 chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
How cute that Bella proposed. It's even better that nobody lets her forget it. How cute is it that Carlisle calls her wifey, I love it. My son is five and I can totally see him doing something like that.

It amazes me at how oblivious those two are to each others feelings. Especially with Alice and now Emmett saying things to Bella. You know that if they say things to her, then they're saying things to Edward. I'm sure that if they hadn't been best friends since they were five, they would be more open to the idea. It's just so frustrating.
lia516 chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
That last part was so sad. Usually one of them says I love you after the other one has fallen asleep but this was so much sadder. He probably was awake and he still doesn't know that she said it. How frustrating!
apple chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Love it! Love it! Love it! Every thing about this story is amazing! The writting, the story line! Even the charectors are very well developed! I can give no critism on this story!
paws chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
In am normally not a fan of stories that center around Edward and Bella, but this one is really good!
EdwardXBella chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
This is my favourite fanfiction! Please write more!
lia516 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
God, I love Edward. He is just perfect. What a sweet intimate little dance they had. Darn people for bumping into them, what were they thinking?
jezie chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
luv it angle
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
please please please write more soon! this is one of my favorite stories of all time!
The Shampoo chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
i totally love how original and well written this is. and emmett's little "suggestion" was pretty funny too :)
MichelleApril chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
I really like this story, but there is something bothering me. In the books, any of the characters don't casually swear. When they do swear, it's always in context, not just to add colorful metaphors. So in other words, the swearing isn't in character for any of the characters.
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
wow... the chapter title scared me for a minute, there. At least until I read it.

Of course, once I read it (and I could really picture this one... the little five-year-old proposing to Carlisle... heheh)... well, you know... it was funny!

Add more SOON! Screw 61 reviews!
MartaSwan chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
love it. bella was so cute when she was younger. ihih the proposal was soo funny.

update soon please

baci

Marta
Lilly chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Oh! Bella had a crush on Carlisle! Awkward...
Bufster chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
one of them just needs to come out and say that they love the other already!

it's so obvious!

update son!
Fernwh chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
I loved it as usual! But when are Bella and Edward going to get together!

Anyways update soon! Please?

-Tinkerbells599