Reviews for A World Without Sound
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Three chapter and already over a hundred reviews. Don't you think you're getting just a little bit spoiled? *grins* However since I think you actually deserve, I complement you on you fantastic story. It has me all warm inside and smiling from the first word. I liked Bella and Edward's attire. You described them perfectly. The cake scene was so cute I wanted to squee. And I got a good laugh our of the name for Alice's closet.

All in all, excellent chapter. I can hardly wait for more. :)
Gady chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
dude! this isso awsome! i love that song btw... if my caculations are right theni am reviwer 39! poop! we still need 9 more reviwes! *goes and cries*
Twilightaddict chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Love the update soon.
AngelfishSweetpea chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
PLEASE update soon! I love this story it is so sweet!
xXM'n'MXx chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
it is so...beyond good!I never thought of making Edward deaf, but it makes it so good! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! If you don't Im gonna die, so don't be a murderer, and UPDATE!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
It just keeps getting better and better! i loved this chapter! it was just so sweet and cute! i really hope you get 48 reviews soon! i want the next chapter!
iScreamNiki chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
LOL Haha Edward is ebil. lol. Making Bella ATTEMPT to dance. lol. UPDATE SOON~
GoodyGoody23 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Aw! I loved it! Please update wicked soon!
Imhereforever chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Woot! I was excited to see a new chapter on here and I hope everyone reviews like crazy cause I can't wait for the next one. There relationship is so unique because they don't need "words" to make it work. I love it! :D
ecrivain inspire chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
This story is amazing so far. I love the idea, and I love the way you wrote it. Especially the flashbacks. I hope you get your 48 reviews soon. :)
inlovewithagreeneyedangel chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOUR STORY! ITS VERY CREATIVE. I CANT WAIT TO READ THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS! I THINK ITS REALLY COOL HOW MADE EDWARD DEAF INSTEAD OF BELLA!
blonde-gal chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I would have loved to see Edward covered in chocolate batter. Edward needs to watch for Bella's blush whenever he does something so he'll get the message that she likes him. Great chapter. Update Soon!
AllyR chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Edward is so adorable! I'm even more in love with him now lol. I can't wait for more, so please udpate again soon!
ashlee chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
i LUV this story! Please, Please, Please post the next chapter(s) ASAP!
yahtzeegirl chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY! please let them finally act on their love for each other it is just too cute! nice work!
7,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 492 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 .. Last Next »