Reviews for A World Without Sound
something in the wind chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Roflmao. Bella should have never proposed to Carlisle XD. Anyways, as I said yesterday I am loving the fic even if it has all humans :]. Keep it sweet, woman, keep it sweet. XD
ky93 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
aw that was cute :)

i like the deaf edward
Maddy chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Edward smacked his forehead. Ew. - hahha...

And I know you're waiting for my dad to realize his love for you, too.

- love your sense of humor! and they are so sweet! and it's obvious they love each other! probably to everyone but them!
ThePhantomoftheOpera101 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Ha, great chapter. I loved the flashback. Please update soon!
Bella's Bff chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
This made me lol!

1. He went in there to watch her work out because he liked to see her stretch... In exactly that way.

2. He groaned because he was getting aroused when he saw her bend over like that, and see her butt!

Am I right?

This was LOL! Luved it! U ROCK!
Blue eyed vampwolf chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Oh that was so cute when Bella proposed to Carlisle!
smile for the paparazzi chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER! SO CUTE! i love how bella had a small crush on Carlisle as a kid, and tht they still make fun of her for it, its so cute! i also loved te end, that was really cute! poor edward, if only he knew how much bella loves him! :D hehe, anywho, i love how fast your updating! please update soon! SOON! thanks :)
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Please let them get over their shyness(mostly edward)

Before we all burst! I love this whole story, and it is SUCH a great concept!

blinding-rainbows chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
haha, i really liked bella's proposal. it was very adorable and made me laugh :)
Bgirl95 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
ok that chapter was so good! ur amazing and u really dscribe thier feelings well and stuff! i love it so much please update SOON!
beautyattempt chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
this is offically my favorite chapter. It is so cute! Poor Bella. haha update soon!
MidnightAngel325 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Yay! Another chapter! Your writing is so great. When you're reading it you can feel what they are feeling; the anger, the confusion and any other emotion. I love this story! It's so unique.

I posted it as a FanFic reccomendation on TwilightMoms and Twilight Academy, hope you don't mind.
l'heure bleue chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
OK. THAT was great! I love it so much! Hehe. And I really hope you reach 61 soon — I'm dying for more. _

edward chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
some deaf people can read lips, and are actually quite good at it. There was a girl in my chemistry class who was deaf. She could attend class every day just like a "normal" student and could read the teacher's lips so long as they were aware of her. Every other day she would have a student aid come in and help her. You can also give edward the possibility of a choclea implant in his ear if he does choose to hear. The implant is greatly debatable in the deaf community, so you could possibly bring up that aspect of the decision too. You've a great story. I hope you update it soon!
BrittneyLOVESTwilight chapter 4 . 6/14/2008

I just read your four chapters. They were really good. I love how you didn't make Edward this perfect, beautiful, God but made him flawed. The story is really interesting and please continue it.
7,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 492 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 512 .. Last Next »