Reviews for A World Without Sound
twilights.exoticbeauty chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
hi! awesome chapter ! to be honest i wasn't really going to give this fic a chance because I thought Edward being deaf well... LOL it wasn't something I thought would be good..but you proved me wrong and now I'm addicted to this story haha! but could you do an EPOV? please update! :)
Bright Eyes Wander chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
That was so sweet, romantic, and overall awesome as always. Even though Edward isn't a vampire, he still has that 'Don't be stopped by me and experience life' thing that normal Edward has. good work!
blonde-gal chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Random fact of the day, due to the disabilities act places have to make accomadations for the handicapped, so if the movie theater is alerted ahead of time i think they can get subtitles to play in a movie-if Edward ever wants to ask Bella out on a date. He was being stupid not realizing how happy Bella is with him. Great chapter. Update Soon!
writerluv chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Edward, you stupid, stupid person! Just kiss her already!

Please update!
screamingSOUL chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Emmet with always be Emmett, haha

Can't wait for the next chappie.
katmeows4no1 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
definitely one of the better ones, yours is in my top 5. i really only love about 5 of the all human ones i've read. the proposal thing... HILARIOUS! teasing bella is way fun, i'm glad that most authors enjoy it. otherwise most twilight fanfics wouldn't even be worth reading the first chapter. now, i've reviewed, and i'm hoping other people have reviewed too, because i REALLY want to read the next chapter soon!

-Kat_
GothamPeasant chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
hahaha Ya that is awsome...Please update
Stephanie chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I love this story. Please keep writing?
Panda Slippers chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I've read a couple of deaf fics, but yours is, without a doubt, the best! i'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Bella's Bff chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Is there a cure to being deaf?

Loved it! Update soon!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I love stories where Bella isn't the weak one. Where Edward isn't perfect. It makes them equal. :) Your story is great. I love it. Please update soon.
xXvintageheartbreakXx chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
that was so sweet! when is edward going to do ANYTHING? we ALL know that he like likes her...oh and by the by..love your pen name!
Shadow Dragon chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I have to say, this is absolutely fantastic. I've read a lot of stories where Bella is the one who's deaf, but I've never seen one in which Edward is. It's amazing that he can be less than perfect and STILL perfect at the same time! ;-) Great job! Update soon, please! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while!
dawning beauty chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
When I read the summary, I thought this was going to be really stupid, but you know, I actually really like it.

oh, and

I usually hate all human fics, but I really like this one!

lol good luck with the rest of the story. don't think I've given up on it, I'm going to be at camp for a week, but be assured I WILL read every single update when I return!
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
this is so cute! i love it! great job! :)
7,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 492 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 512 .. Last Next »